WHEEL. 🤌🏼 CHAIR. 👏🏽

You wake up surprised since you're not in your room. You're in Sanji's bed with Zoro's arms wrapped tightly around you. "Good morning angel", you hear Zoro say sleepily. Your stomach is full of butterflies and you feel warm inside. Sleeping between the two of them last night felt safe and cozy. You lay there a little bit longer enjoying Zoro's warmth. However, you both start to smell bacon and slowly slide out of bed.

"Hm, funny, I can still walk, Zoro.", you remarked.

"It's not my fault... that motherfucker hypnotized me"

You giggle at him and he shyly blushes as you walk to the kitchen together, "Guess you'll need to try again soon", you smile.

"Goooood MORNINNNGGG you lazy fucks!!!", Sanji sang, already fully dressed with a whole breakfast buffet cooked. It's 11:30am. "I cooked for you both", he blushes. Man, how can he be so adorable after being so intimidating last night? You all sit down at the table and eat, and you chat with Sanji about a bunch of random shit. "Real quiet there Roronoa, something bothering you? You scared of me now?", Sanji said. Zoro looked embarrassed.

ZORO POV

"N-no. I'm just eating, shut UP."

They both look at me smiling, which makes my heart race. "So, are you guys doing anything today...we could do something...", I say.

"Awww like a date", y/n smiles.

"Awwwwww Zoro you can't get enough of us can you?", Sanji says jokingly.

Truth is yeah, I do want to stay with them. I don't think I can get enough. I do want to go on a date....with both of them. They make me smile, I like them. They're both.....extremely attractive as well. Sanji has suddenly entrapped me and it's so confusing. I've never been dominated before OR been with a guy. It's scary but I feel secure with them. I feel like I can be open, but it's totally different from how I usually am with anyone else.

"Well... it's not like I have anything better to do I guess", I said trying to be serious, but I felt a blush across my cheeks.

After we finished up our breakfast and helped clean up we headed for the door. "I can pick you both up at like 5, okay?", Sanji said sweetly. We agreed and walked out. I walked with y/n to her car, she just had one of Sanji's big t-shirts on as she carried her little dress. Something took over my body and I grabbed her wrist before she got into her car. I never got to show her what I can do and I don't feel satisfied knowing that. After I grabbed it she looked back at me, our eyes met and I think she could read my stern yet desperate face as her eyes drift towards my lips. "What? Do you want to try again already?", she said smugly. "You said soon y/n, I think it's been..soon".

I opened the back door of her car and shoved her in, shutting it behind me as I hover over her. "You're gonna regret telling me that this morning y/n." "Oh, am I? You sure Zoro?", she chuckled cockily. I slapped her hard across the face, "You sure talk big for someone who submits so fucking easily". "Submitting easily huh? Sounds more like you", she fought back, even though I could already see her breaking. "You're such a brat y/n, at least Sanji can back it up....you can't." I grabbed her hair, got close to her ear, and softly said, "I'm going to fuck you, right here, until you're begging me to stop". I lift my head back up to look at her face, she's silent with a desperate look in her eyes. I chuckle, "Easy, you're so easy, don't make me slap that pretty little mouth again". "Y-yes, yes..sir" she whined, before I quickly pushed my lips against hers. Her lips were already parted, letting me inside to explore her whole mouth as she explored mine. After a bit, I felt her hand pulling at my belt, "What? You want something y/n?". "Please Zoro", she whined. I pushed my hips into hers, "Weak", I muttered. "Zoro, please, please, I-I can't take it, please", she whimpered. "Come on baby, I know you can be a hell of a lot louder than that", I said smugly. She started pulling harder at my belt, so I grabbed her wrists, holding them above her with one hand as I took off my belt with the other. I used it to tie her wrists together along with the back of the seatbelt so she couldn't move them. "Don't fucking touch me, you don't deserve my cock yet." Her whole body trembled as her eyes started to tear up. "Please Zoro please!!!!! I need it now, please. Please fuck me.", her voice started to rise. "No, I don't think I will sweetheart, I want to watch you squirm a bit more." She's a fucking mess under me, I've never seen such a desperate face. She looked so pretty as she cried and trembled. I admired her for a couple minutes as she begged and begged while I continued to press my hips against hers. She loudly cried, "Master, please, I'm fucking begging please. I want to feel you fill me up. I want you. Please let me have it, please. I'm yours, please." I chuckled and pulled her panties to the side as I pulled my cock out, teasingly rubbing it up and down her kitty before quickly entering her. I feel her walls tighten around me as she's gasping. "Good fucking girl y/n, I'm going to make you cum until you're sick of it". I pounded her as hard as I could, tears running down her face as I choked her out. Her moans are so fucking loud, she can't control herself. It's a good thing there's nobody around. I bit down hard on her shoulder, "f-fuuck, p-plleasse hurt m-me Zoro" I slapped her again, and bit all over her chest until I almost drew blood. She came again and again as I didn't slow down the pace. She was screaming as I hit her cervix repeatedly. After a while she was panting, "I can't- I can't take this anymore". "I don't fucking care", I grunted, going faster. I kept at this for a few minutes until I felt myself inching closer. I untied y/n and sat her on my lap, grabbing at her hips moving her up and down my cock relentlessly. We're both moaning deeply into each other's ears, "I-I'm gonna cum", I shakily whisper. "Please...in my mouth", I pushed her off and she quickly took my cock into her mouth, sucking all my juices down her throat. I let out a deep grunt as I came, running my fingers through her hair.

I laid on her chest for a minute as we caught our breath. She softly ran her fingers through my hair, it felt so nice, my chest felt light and I couldn't help but look up and smile at her. She's so beautiful.

Y/N POV

As Zoro lays on your chest you can't help but admire him. You both lay in a comfortable silence as you play with his green hair and take in each other's presence. There's something real and intense between you both. After about 10 minutes Zoro breaks the tranquil silence, "We should get going, we'll see each other tonight". You sit up a bit and kiss him deeply. "Y/n... you're amazing." Your face turns hot and your heart skips a beat, "I feel the same". You both get out of the car, you stumble a bit as your legs are shaking. Zoro laughs, "Looks like I did my job". He heads to his car as you get in your driver's seat and drive off.

You facetime Roxy as you pull into your parking lot, Blair picks up the phone, eyes wide, "Y/N. YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING. WHAT HAPPENED??? I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING." Roxy stood in the background looking curiously towards the phone. You silently pull up your shirt, revealing all the marks left on your chest from Zoro. "OH MY GOD Y/N.", Blair screams. "TITTTTTSSSS", Roxy yells. You tell every detail as they intently listen. You even told them about the feelings they both gave you. "Holy shit y/n you're in a thruple", Blair exclaims. "Oh my god Blair we just met", you say. "THRUPLE", she repeats.