ecstasy part 2

Sanji grasps your hips and flips you onto your stomach, and you let out a small gasp. You feel a hand grasp your hair and your head is pulled back to meet Zoro's eyes, "All fours princess". You comply  and get on your hands and knees, looking up to see Zoro pulling his underwear down. Your eyes widen as you see his intimidating sized cock bounce in front of your face. "Zor-", you're cut off by his hand grasping your jaw with his thumb brushing against your lips. You part them and start sucking on his thumb, looking upwards desperately into his eyes. "What a good fucking girl, y/n.", he smiles at you and then looks up at Sanji, his thumb leaving your mouth and rubbing down your bottom lip. You grab his cock and take it as deep as you can into your throat. You feel both of his hands roughly grab and pull at your hair as he lets out a deep moan. You're trying not to gag as you feel Sanji's soft hands grabbing at your hips. Slowly you feel him filling you up, making you moan onto Zoro. His grasp on your hair tightens as both of them are pounding into you simultaneously. You can't even count how many times your pussy tightens around Sanji's cock, cumming over and over as he praises you.

ZORO POV

I looked up at Sanji as he was relentlessly going at y/n. We locked eyes and he gave me that smirk. That fucking smirk. It always lights a fire in me that I can't explain. I match his pace as we reach our hands out and interlock fingers almost instinctively. I can't keep my eyes from wandering his body. He looks godly in this lighting, only a single lamp turned on in the corner of the room. Y/n's moans get louder and louder, she was practically screaming as we picked up the pace, sending vibrations down my cock. It's getting harder and harder not to bust right down her throat. It must have been obvious from my grunting and deep moans as Sanji suddenly and mischievously muttered "Cum for me Zoro", making my heart throb as well as my dick. "You better swallow every last drop y/n", I release into her throat making her gag a bit as I praise her for being such a good girl.

Sanji slowly pulled out and pushed y/n down next to me. "Finish me off, both of you.", he demanded, a feral look in his eyes. "Yes sir", y/n says, her body trembling. She's an absolute wreck. Sanji looks me in the eyes with a stern look on his face. I've never done this before... but I feel so weak when he looks at me this way. "Why the fuck would I do that?", I say defensively.

"You're not in charge here, I am. You do as you're told, understand?", Sanji hissed.

"Fuck you", I muttered breathily.

Sanji lunges on top of me, one hand pulling my hair back and one hand tight around my throat. His face is so close to mine, our lips almost touching. The look in his eyes is predacious. I've never felt so helpless; I couldn't stop myself from submitting.

"I saw the way your eyes were glued to me, you want me, fucking brat.", Sanji growled at me.

"O-o–okay cook...I want y-you", I said weakly.

"Try again. You'll refer to me as sir or master."

"Ma–master, I want you–"

Y/n and I quickly begin licking up and down Sanji's cock together, taking turns sucking on it as he praises us. "What good fucking pets", he shakily moans.

Y/N POV

You and Zoro are completely submitted to this man. Your tongues clashed together as you both drool all over his cock. You're desperate for him and would do anything to please him. He's making a mess of the both of you as you follow his every command. To be praised by him felt intoxicating.

Sanji lets out a deep moan as he reaches down, quickly jerking his shaft, his cum squirting all over both of our faces. He grabbed us by the jaw, giving us each a tender kiss.

Zoro and I were speechless.

i edited and added to the previous chapters, hope y'all enjoy 🥺🥴