release

He started driving toward your apartment, turning off the vibrator every time you came close to cumming. Your pussy is throbbing at this point and all you can do is whine and beg. He completely ignored you the whole way to your apartment. He was making a complete mess of you. He parks in an empty corner of your parking lot and reaches over to your seat, sliding it all the way back. He climbs to the floor in front of your seat, resting his head on your lap and gripping your belt as he continues to ignore you while teasing you with the toy. "Fuck Sanji! Please let me cum, please I'll do anything. I'm fucking begging you please!", you whine. He begins taking your belt off and slides your pants off. "Let me see my damage", he says smugly. You sat there in your underwear as he continued to tease you, pulling at them but refusing to take them off.
"M–m~ master, I- I need you. Please let me cum." He slides your panties off and slowly removes the toy from you. "Is this what you want?", he teases.
"P- please~" you whimper. Your legs were shaking violently. He chuckles, "Wow y/n, you're dripping for me." You continue to beg but he just rubs your legs and your stomach with his hands. He begins mocking you, "please please please!", he giggles. Your whole body craves him, but he keeps tormenting you more and more. "You're a damn mess y/n, how embarrassing." he growls. Your whole body trembles for this man, and your eyes begin to well with tears. "So pathetic.", he mocks as his predacious eyes pierce through your desperate crying eyes. He looks back down and slowly licks up your slit, "I guess I should clean up the mess I made", he smirks before devouring you. Your moans fill his car, getting louder as he sticks his middle and ring finger inside. You clench around his fingers, letting out multiple orgasms. He's eating you up like a fucking god. You pant trying to catch your breath, but he doesn't slow down. "San–" "I'm not fucking done." he barked.

"I want to feel you cum at least one more time."

"Y- yes sir." you whimper.

He keeps going, and you feel the pressure start to rebuild, "I'm gonna cum master~" "Good fucking girl", he looks up at you smiling. He rubs your clit with his thumb as his fingers still play all over your sweet spot. You release on his fingers once more and he slowly pulls them out, licking them clean.

He swiftly climbs back to the driver's seat and you reach down to pull up your panties. Quickly he grabs your wrist as you're reaching down, "I'm not done with you yet." You freeze at his touch. He let's go, and starts taking off his belt, followed by unbuttoning his pants, revealing his massive erection. He leans his head back and turns it to face you, "It's my turn, hop on babe." You comply and climb onto his lap facing him. He positions his member to line up with you and you slide on. He lets out a deep moan, "Fuuuck angel you feel so good." He grabs your waist and meets your eyes. His demeanor has changed, his eyes have gone from completely predatory to loving. Your heart flutters and you lean towards him, place both hands behind his neck, and kiss him deeply. You slowly grind back and forth on his cock as you explore each other's mouths. His hands stayed on your waist as you continued to roll your hips.

Eventually, his hands creeped up towards your upper back to hug you closer. You begin softly moaning in each other's mouths as the intensity and the lust grows. His nails dig into your back as he starts losing control of his hips. He gently thrusts to your pace, parting from your lips and digging his face into your neck. He bites down and lets out a few grunts. "Mmh~ S– Sanji", you whimper. "I'm so sorry princess, I can't hold back anymore.", he growls. He leaned his head back, and tightly grabbed your waist. He lifts you up and down, quickly and aggressively pumping in and out of you. You gripped his thighs as your head fell back from the pure ecstasy coursing through your body. "Fuccckk~ that feels so fucking good", you cry out. You clench around his cock releasing your juices all over him. He wraps one arm completely around you, grasping tight, as his other hand grabs a handful of hair from the back of your head. He begins thrusting harder and faster as he grunts and pants into your ear. "That's my good fucking girl~", he panted, praising you again and again. You moan in unison as he thrusts into you at an ungodly pace. Your foreheads come together as you both hungrily glare into each other's eyes. You feed off of each other's energy as you're both shakily grunting and panting. "G- god fucking damnit please tell me you're on fucking birth control~", Sanji growls. "Ye–", that's all he needed to hear before yanking your head back and losing control. You tighten around him once more, moaning loudly as your juices flow down his shaft. His shakey moans sharpen and his grip on you tightens. "Fucking two guys in one day– you little whore.", he growls before you feel his warm liquids fill you up as your legs tremble. He pulls the lever to lean his seat back and you fall onto his chest. His left arm holds you as he grabs your hand with the other one, twiddling with your fingers. You're both breathing heavily trying to catch your breath.

"Sanji I–", you catch yourself and lay there silently, watching his hand as he plays with your fingers. "What is it y/n??", Sanji looks down at you. "It's just... I don't know... I guess I'm catching feelings... I know we literally just met but it feels like I've always known you, Zoro too, but it's only been a few days. It's like our souls have met before. There's just something there, a spark." He stops twiddling with your fingers to interlock his with yours. You look up, terrified to hear his response, but your heart flutters as you meet his caring eyes. "Y/n, I think we all are feeling that", he sighs and kisses your forehead. You lay your head back down on his chest, your eyes admiring the way his hand holds yours. "You know... I've known Zoro for a while and I've never seen him this happy. He used to just keep to himself, and if we ever talked it was just banter. I had no idea until today how lonely he was... and I'm happy, I'm happy that he feels comfortable enough to open up to us. I'm happy that I can too, and you y/n... I could listen to you talk for hours. You're so witty and beautiful, we both see it. You're absolutely perfect y/n. I refuse to let anything bad happen to you ever again, I know Zoro would say the same."

Speechless, you squeeze his hand tighter as your eyes tear up. "I- I don't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything y/n", he hugs you close to his chest. "How does this even work Sanji, the three of us, what is it? I like you both so much.", you shakily ask, nervous for his reply. "I don't know y/n, it doesn't matter, I just want to be with you guys. I want to be with you all the time... this has been the happiest weekend of my life. I didn't expect all of this to happen, but I'm happy."