wreck me

Y/N POV

It's 7pm, you pull into Sanji's driveway and pull out your phone.

y/n
so guess what

Blair
....what

y/n
so i met these two guys after you left last night

Roxy
twoooooo??

Blair
okaayyyyyy y/n 😈

y/n
and they're excruciatingly fine and ummm well

annnnd I just pulled up to one of their houses

*you send a picture of your outfit*

Roxy
Y/N!!!!! you're wild, have fun don't die please

Blair
I NEED THE DETAILS. ARE THEY BOTH THERE? WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE???

y/n
i'll text y'all later 🤭🤭🤭

Roxy
BITCCCHHH 😳

You're standing at Sanji's door, nerves blasting throughout your body but you try to keep your cool. You have your tight, black, spaghetti strap dress on and some old school vans. You wore your messy hair down, and only did minimal makeup. The door opens and you meet the eyes of the blonde man. He looks you up and down and licks his lips, "Good evening y/n, I'm glad you could make it" he smirks. You feel your face turn red, "Glad to be here Sanji". He chuckles and lets you in, it smells so good. You spot Zoro sitting on the couch, he looks good. Really good. You playfully throw his shirt at his face, "I believe this is yours". He takes it off his face and giggles, your eyes meet and he also looks you up and down. "Damn y/n, you're looking mighty fine". "Dinner's served!!" you hear Sanji yell from the kitchen. You all sit down at the table and eat the most delicious food you've ever tasted.

"Thank you so much for cooking Sanji, this is amazing." you say. "Anything for a lady as beautiful as yourself" he says, eyeing you.

You guys enjoy the food, wine, and each other's company. Laughs are shared and a lot of stupid jokes as you get to know each other better. There was such a good connection between all three of you, and I think everyone could tell.

We had finished chatting and eating, so Sanji heads towards the couch and puts on a corny comedy movie. You happily skip over to the couch and sit right beside him. Zoro follows behind and sits on the other side of you, kicking his feet up on the table. "I guess the food was pretty good, cook" Zoro scoffs. The three of you smile, your hearts full.

You guys watch a bit of the movie, laughing together at how ridiculous it is. However, you eventually feel Sanji's hand creep towards your thigh, and he grips it, rubbing his thumb back and forth. You get butterflies in your stomach, and see Zoro eyeing Sanji as he puts his hand on your other thigh, squeezing hard like it was a competition. The tension is rising and your breathing gets heavy. They notice, smirking at each other. "Something wrong, princess?" you hear Zoro loudly whispering into your ear before biting it. "A-ah no, n-no i'm fine" They both giggle seeing you getting so worked up already. You try to calm your breathing, but you don't think they're going to let you. "I'm trying to watch the movie crazies, control yourselves.", you demand. Zoro suddenly gets up and leans over you grabbing your face with his big hand, "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?". "You, psycho", you say with an attitude. His lips crash against yours, which surprises you. You start to kiss him back but he pushes you off, he pulls away and you look at him stunned and drooling, "That's what I thought", Zoro says smirking. You see Sanji's hand reach up grabbing Zoro's shirt by the collar pulling him in "I'll take that kiss from you" he says as he pulls Zoro to his lips, his hand still on your thigh squeezing tighter than before. This sight immediately makes you wet, and your heart pounds even harder. Next thing you know Zoro grabs both of you and throws y'all over each shoulder. He walks to the hallway looking for the correct door. He opens one and it's the bathroom, "Shit" he mutters. "Door behind you idiot" Sanji says. Zoro scoffs, opens the door, and throws you both onto the bed. "Oh thank you for escorting us here Zoro, bye!!!!" Sanji says in a flirty tone giggling. Zoro said in a mocking tone, "rEmeMBEr wHAt yOu sAiD tHiS mORnINg sANji". Sanji chuckles and pulls him onto the bed violently pressing his lips against his, then grabbing you by the waist and neck kissing you passionately. Your tongues melt together and he pushes you off hard. You fall backwards into Zoro's arms and he grabs you tight around your waist, licking and sucking on your neck. You let out a soft moan and feel Zoro by your ear, "Good fucking girl". "fuck", you whimper. He pulls down your dress and you pull his shirt off. You both look up to Sanji and see him pulling a black rope out of his drawer. You stare at his veiny hands gripping it tightly and you feel your pussy throb. Zoro giggles, "Interesting, cook", smirking and grabbing your wrists tight. He slams you onto your stomach, holding your hands behind your back. "Please", you whimper. Sanji grabs a fist full of your hair and pulls your head up to face him, "Please, what? Little slut". You want them so bad you're trembling, and they've barely even touched you yet. "P-please, please fucking wreck me"

Zoro's hand wraps around your throat and brings his lips towards your ear, "I hope you don't have any plans tomorrow y/n because you're not going to be able to walk when we're done with you".

besties prepare your wheelchairs for the next part