tease

2:00pm

You finish eating a small lunch and go to the bathroom to take a shower. As you're undressing you catch yourself in the mirror. There's so many bite marks and bruises from Zoro, you smiled thinking about how good he was. You're obsessed, and can't stop staring at what he did. You start taking some slightly risqué pictures, flaunting your marks. You enjoy the look of them and the intoxicating pain inflicted for the result. You pick a cute picture to send before hopping in the shower, "you're a fucking animal 🤤" *send*. You stayed in the shower for a while, enjoying the feeling of the hot water.

You wrap yourself up in a clean towel, grab your phone, and plop onto your bed. There's a lot of notifications from the group chat.....oh shit. You did NOT mean to send that to the group chat...just to Zoro. Shit shit shit, you scroll to the top and start reading.

Sanji: oh wow
Zoro: fuuuuckk yes baby 😍
Sanji: so that's why your car was in my driveway for an hour.....
Zoro: sorry cook, she can't resist me
Sanji: don't apologize moss head...you'll get what's coming for you. i'm glad my pets are getting along tho😋
Zoro: you don't scare me
Sanji: are you sure? is that why you accepted me as your master?
Zoro: i have no idea what you're talking about
Sanji: you're allll talk roronoa, especially through text
Sanji: once i have you under my grip you're gonna regret acting like a fucking idiot
Zoro: you're gonna have to put up a fight

oops...

Y/n: i'm....so sorry...
Y/n: i did not mean to send that to both of you🥴
Y/n: but i'm gonna get ready for our cute lil date okay bye see you later!!! 🥰

You put your phone down and looked through your closet. You decide on a cropped tank top and some loose corduroy pants paired with a chunky belt. You get dressed and look in the mirror...damn...so many marks are visible. Oh well!! You look good. You take a picture and send it to Blair and Roxy, "date nigghhht :)".

You throw your hair up and watch some tv, while texting back and forth with Roxy and Blair about how excited you are for later. He hasn't even told us where we're going. It's nearing 5:00 now so you're nervously checking your phone every 10 seconds until you feel it vibrate. Your heart skips a beat when you see it's Sanji, "i'm here". You put on your shoes and run out to the car, but too fast. Your foot catches on the bottom step and you fall face first onto the concrete. Sanji runs over to you, he looked concerned until you let out a snort, immediately embarrassed you giggle like a mad man. Sanji next to you, on his knees, starts laughing as well as you're still splattered on the ground. As you both catch your breath from laughing so hard Sanji grabs your hands to check them. "Y/n, are you okay??? Your hands are bleeding!!" "Hahah yeah I guess I fell pretty hard." Sanji looked back down to your hands, "Doesn't it hurt?" His facial expression was somehow adorable and intimidating at the same time. "I–it's fine, I like pain", you giggled half joking. He helps you up and it feels like his eyes are piercing through your soul, "I'll remember that". He opens the car door for you like a gentleman and gets into the drivers seat. "Wow, here we are again", you giggle. "You're cute y/n, you know that?", Sanji says as you grabs a wipe from his glovebox; he grabs you hands and starts to clean them with it. "Thank you Sanji", you say blushing. He's so sweet cleaning your bloody palms off.

"So, where are we going? Where's Zoro?"

"We'll get him next, we're going to a fair. Like with music and food trucks and stuff"

"Aww how fun!!!", you exclaim.

"Yep, I'm going to have the most fun though–" Sanji gives you a mischievous look. "Why do you say that?", you laugh. He pulls something out from his pocket, "This." Your eyes widened, "What is tha–" "Put it on.", he says sternly. You take it from his hand and look at it. "You're going to wear this all night, and if I feel like it..." He pulls out a small remote from his pocket and pushes the button, turning it on and back off. Your jaw drops as it vibrates intensely on your hand. "Now put it on." You unbutton your pants and slide the small vibrator in. It went into your vagina and rested on your clit as well. "You better behave, this is between us.", he hissed. You look up at Sanji who now has a toothy grin after being such a kinky bastard, "Let's go get Zoro!!", he giggles.

We pull up to Zoro's place and he walks out; he's so damn beautiful. He hops into the car, "Hi...so where are we going?" "A FAIR!!!", Sanji shouts like a child that ate 10 bags of jelly beans. You listen to loud music on the way there, you all sing and dance as you feel comfortable around each other. It's a pretty short drive and you arrive at the fair after a few songs. "I'm hungryyyyy" Zoro whines. "Let's all find a different food truck and FEAST!!", Sanji suggests. Zoro had already walked away to find something. You and Sanji part ways as he smirks at you. You walk around searching for something to eat and you land on a taco truck. You get to the front of the line and start to order, "Can I get two ta–huh~", you gasp. The vibrator was on. The worker looks at you weird, "You want two tacos?" "Y-yes please." You feel a hand on your shoulder, "Something wrong y/n?", Sanji giggles smugly and softly into your ear. "This was a bad idea", you look into his eyes. "Are you already breaking on me little girl?", he grabs your chin and you get lost in his eyes. Zoro was right, this man is hypnotic.

He turns it off and you both make it back to a table with your tacos where Zoro is eating a stack of ribs. You sit down with your tacos and Sanji sits down with an ice cream cone. "Are you not hungry cook?", Zoro eyes Sanji. "I'm saving my appetite for later." "Mm~", you yelp, almost choking on your taco. You look down and see Sanji's hand in his pocket. "Are you okay y/n??!" Zoro looks concerned. Sanji chuckles, "She's fine" he smirks at you turning off the vibration. "I– I'm okay I just choked.", you flash a smile. Everyone feels comfortable with each other as you all open up, learning more about each other. You open up about why you moved here, your fresh start away from all the hurt your previous town caused you. You talk and talk until the sun starts to set. Zoro's leg rested on Sanji's lap, and Sanji's arm rested on your back. He lovingly rubbed on Zoro's leg with one hand as his other rubbed your back, occasionally leaving to go into his pocket to tease you with the toy. You kept your composure fairly well despite being messed with so hard.

After talking for so long you all walk until you find somewhere to sit and watch the sun set. Sanji began messing with you more and more, turning it on and off on your walk. You and Zoro sat together on a hill as Sanji laid between, on each of your laps. Zoro's hand interlocks with yours as his other hand plays with Sanji's hair. The vibe was pure and wholesome, besides the moments when Sanji fiddled with the controller in his pocket. "I really like you guys", Sanji exhales in the moment. "Yeah", you and Zoro say lovingly at the same time smiling. "Thanks for bringing us here Sanji", Zoro blushes. You all stare at the stars together; you're all laying down now, Sanji still in the middle. You hold hands with Sanji and him with Zoro, it was pretty cheesy but it was a cute moment. Your stomach swarms with butterflies the entire time. After a while you and Sanji hear snoring and look at each other, you sit up laughing seeing Zoro had fallen asleep. "That's so cute", Sanji smiles. He flicks his forehead, "Up moss head I'm taking you home." Zoro grunts, "Agh okay cook." He chuckles. You all begin walking to Sanji's car as his hand goes into his pocket to click the button again. You shoot an angry yet desperate face at him. He looks you up and down and removes his hand from his pocket without turning it off. Your eyes widen, and you try your best to walk normally to the car despite wanting to tumble over. Zoro opens the passenger side door for you and hops in the back. The vibration stops as Sanji hops into the driver's seat, winking at you.

Your pussy has been dripping wet all night, being teased with no release. It's torture. That mixed with feeling such intense emotions all night has put you in pure euphoria. You pull up to Zoro's house and he hops out of the car, but walks over to Sanji's window. "I had a really good time with you guys." he says sweetly, leaning into the car. He meets Sanji's eyes and grabs his chin, planting a deep kiss onto his lips. They both smile lovingly, "You can pass that onto y/n", Zoro tells Sanji as he walks to his door. "Damn I'm lucky", Sanji looks over at you smirking. Your stomach flutters as he admires you. He breaks the moment by reaching into his pocket and turning on the vibrator. You don't have to be quiet about it anymore. You let out a moan and shoot him a look. "C-can I take this out now?" you whimper. "No." he growls. "F–fuck you Sanji" you moan. "You fucking wish princess."