⌗ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

CHAPSTICK
Wednesday, 4:16 pm
Campus Grounds

┉┈✎┈┉

a few days later..
Nadeshiko Belladon University

"What's taking you sooooooo... freaking... loooooooong"
Beomgyu groaned in frustration watching Ryujin rummage through her locker.

He stands behind her carrying all the stuff she's throwing out her metal lockbox. Ryujin has been looking through her locker for over ten minutes and she couldn't seem to find her favorite...

raspberry mint glitter gloss by LushFloss

It's a brand she always buys her perfumes, lipglosses, lipsticks, make up, you know the typical pamper stuff to make yourself presentable.

"I can't find it"

"Find what exactly? I'm gonna die here before I can even graduate and work"Beomgyu exaggerated when he couldn't take the standing any longer.

"My lipgloss"

"Your lipgloss?! You got to be kidding me you can just buy another vaseline lipbalm or whatever"

"ITS NOT VASELINE"Ryujin grunted.

If you lost an expensive lipgloss would've you act the same too? That lipgloss can buy a game dvd and three strawberry milkshakes in a diner. Of course Ryujin will freak out knowing she lost it.

Beomgyu stuck his hand inside his pocket and pulled out a chapstick tube. He held onto Ryujin's shoulder and turned her around to face him.

Uncapping the tube Beomgyu twisted the chapstick stick and applied it on her lips.

"Don't bother complaining this is the same just without glitter and it's not liquid"He rolled his eyes knowing she'll probably complain later.

"Beom... don't you like use that too-?"

"Yea so?"

"It's like we... erm... "Ryujin's face flares up in disgust as she pulled her head away.

"Like what? We indirectly kissed and all the cliché?"
Beomgyu twisted back the chapstick inside the tube.

"You know I don't believe in those indirect, indirect, kisses type of bullcrap, and plus if you look it up in google kiss means the touch with the lips, not kiss an object then smack it on another person's lips"

He pocketed his chapstick.

"That's why it's called indirect kiss because you DIDN'T really kiss but you touch your lips on something someone else's lips touched"Ryujin explained.

"So you're telling me I indirectly kissed everyone on earth? Our lips touch the air so does that mean I iNdIrEcTlY kiSsEd everyone?"

"I.. maybe? I don't know??? I'm not sure but I think indirect kisses is a thing"She mumbled silently.

Beomgyu's forehead creased as he smelled a tingly scent of peppermint.He nonchalantly neared his face to Ryujin's causing the latter to be startled.