⌗ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

MIDNIGHT SUMMER
Thursday, 5:12 pm
The Treehouse

┉┈✎┈┉

"Did anyone see my mint green highlighter?"

The next day Inside the busy treehouse, the Love Line staff are busy like usual. But there was something unusual comparing it to the other days they work together.

Its something missing from the regular atmosphere they usually have in the Amore Mio HQ...

And that is, chatter.

Eden looked through the lows and highs of the treehouse just to find her beloved mint green stabilo highlighter. It's her trusty handy highlighter that surprisingly still has ink. it's like a part of her body already.

When she walks around the treehouse she always has it clipped on her notebook or maybe just clutched between her fingers, like a lucky charm!

But now it's gone, disappeared like a poof! of magic leaving not a single trail of clues.

"Did you see my green highlighter?"Eden asked Taehyun who has his eyes stuck to his screen.

The brunet's eyes were large... widened... perfect round circles that were a size of a walnut. He barely blinked, barely... The female latter was a little bit confused why he looks like his eyes are frozen open.

"Taehyun..? Are you... alive?"

Eden waves her hand in front of the boy who snaps his head to her like a robot. The girl flinched as if she saw something jump out a horror film.

He's weirdly... terrifying sometimes.

"What? What.. did you say again?"He asked causing the girl to suspire.

"I'm looking for a mint green stabilo highlighter.. did you see it?"She asked and began to feel hopeless after hearing his answer.

"There's a mint green stabilo highlighter?"

His answer confirmed it, he's out of himself.... again. But she can't blame him, day by day Love Line grows bigger than it is. More people looking for their love advice increased in rapid rates... it's crazy.

♥︎

In the meantime...

A few walks away from Taehyun's desk, a boy can be seen begging on his knees like his life depends on it. He clasped his hands and looked at the girl with beautiful pleading eyes just to make her say yes.

Sounds like a romantic promposal, but it isn't.

Beomgyu's begging down his knees and tried to give the best trustworthy expression he could ever project. He's the son of lying and acting, he got this in the bag.

"Ryujin please, pleaaaaaaaase, say yes or else I'm gonna die"Beomgyu pleaded with glistening eyes.

"Then go die"Ryujin busily typed on her keyboard and ignored the kneeling boy in front of her.