⌗ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

SPRING CLOVER
Thursday, 11:56 pm
Nadeshiko Dormitories

┉┈✎┈┉

Maybe it was the dishwasher, or the noisy loud neighbors besides her dorm, or maybe a student who's soliciting for a club knocking right at her doorstep.

Ryujin was busy reviewing her notes for tomorrow's discussions. She sat cozily inside her egg chair while listening to violin versions of Disney songs.

It was a quiet chill atmosphere, where one can relax and enjoy the tranquil night with rain pattering down their windows. Not until all of a sudden it sounded like a meteor shower hit her door.

A continuous knocking on her doorstep interrupted her zen moment.Her brows knitted to the racket as she quickly closed her notebook.

Visitor? At this hour? No way

Ryujin slipped on her satin mauve slippers and went to answer the door. She twisted the door knob and looked at what's standing right in front of her.

It wasn't mail, nor anything she was expecting but a boy who looks like he swam under the sea and appeared at her doorstep out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here at this hour?!"She shouted in a  concerned whisper.

But the boy didn't seem too bothered with her surprise and ran his fingers through his wet hair.

"Is your pullout bed still there?"Beomgyu asked nonchalantly as water droplets fall on the carpet.

Ryujin could already sense it based on his question. She sighed and looked over her shoulder.

"Your aunt is going to kill me"She deadpanned.

"Don't worry if she does you already have a casket neighbor which is me"

Beomgyu smiled sarcastically causing Ryujin to roll her eyes and open the door for him.

♥︎

「 ❝ ryujin's pov
a few minutes later...

I let him inside my dorm because I can't just let him stand outside and soak the hallway carpet. And plus, he's not going to leave me alone even if I said no.

"Hi there jewel what did she do to you and you look like your name is boris"I glanced at Beomgyu who acted shocked seeing my cat.

"Do you even feed your pets?"He asked as he crouched down and petted Jewel.

"Thank you for your concern, but yes I do"

I went and gathered all the notebooks and highlighters I left on my egg chair.With his blabber mouth, I might as well consider studying tomorrow morning.

"Sachi looks grumpier than ever"

He mentioned looking at the black and white persian cat who's staring at him beadily.

"Why wouldn't he be grumpy, you're calling him by the wrong name"I scoffed putting my things back inside my tote bag for school.