⌗ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

CHARLIE's ANGELS
Friday, 9:16 am
School Grounds

┉┈✎┈┉

Apart from being chaotic gamers and love advisors the three goons are normal college students who's striving to survive their desired college course.

"Beomgyu? Psst! BEOMGYU ARE YOU AWAKE"The girl shouted in her friend's ear.

Beomgyu gently shoved her face away and turned his back on her. Sitting on benches are the most uncomfortable thing on the world, but for Beomgyu it feels like a thousand dollar feather mattress.

Instead of reviewing for a test he promised to study early in the morning, he's using the time to snooze.

Being friends with a part time jerk and idiot, Shin Ryujin couldn't get more unlucky to be drooled on by a nineteen year old.

She pulled away the shades he's wearing covering his eyes, and it confirms it. He officially slept on her after denying he's not sleepy for over a thousand times.

"Don't you have a test in fourteen minutes?? Why aren't you studying"She smacks his head desperate to wakeup  his sleeping soul.

"It's called a power nap ladyyy.. and aren't you aware of privacy"Beomgyu snatches back his shades and wore it.

"Power nap? You've been sleeping for over twenty minutes or more you call that a power nap? get up"She punched his arm.

"Why do you care if I sleep it's my grades anyways and If I fail it won't make you loose your brains"Beomgyu replied as he comfortably tried to find a new position to sleep.

Since she disrupted his beautiful nap time Beomgyu laid his head on her lap and resumed to doze off. Ryujin of course was caught off guard with his action and tried to move his head away from her lap.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh quiet you mumble more than a bee"He says with eyes slowly fluttering to close.

"Bees buzz idiot, sit up come one"She muttered lightly tapping his cheeks. Well what can she do he's a stubborn headed guy who lives life based on YOLO.

It's not wrong to live life to the fullest but this guy, puhlease he's just making life decisions without thinking through them properly.

Ryujin is learning to become a dentist while her close guy friend is taking a course to become a pilot. If she has her life planned and sorted, he's just letting time pass by without worrying a single problem.

And between their relationship, she's more mature than a guy who's a month and sixteen days older than her.

They met in a youth club her parents hosts every Sunday a couple years ago. Who knew she'll be close to this loud mouthed lad when she's a introverted lady. It's even surprising that their friendship lasted so long even if they have a billion differences from each other.

But those type of friendships are a fun duo in someway or another, she never thought she'll meet a person that can make her hate and love someone so much as him.

He's the only exception ~

♥︎