⌗ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ALIEN INVASION
Saturday, 12:18 noon
The Tree House

┉┈✎┈┉

A few days later, It's a weekend with the bright sunny sun shining through the thick cumulus clouds. Birds humming and chirping lingered in Taehyun's ears as he walks up the rickety steps connected to the treehouse.

Dragging his feet to the welcome mat;

The boy's brows knitted seeing a pair of sneakers messily left on the front door.

It's probably Beomgyu, the only culprit in his mind as he reaches for the doorknob. Taehyun slowly moved the door hoping he won't break it.

Thanks to Beomgyu's recklessness the door is on life support until further notice. Lucky for them, Mr.Huening was able to salvage it even just a little bit.

When he stepped in the treehouse it feels rather odd, yes they just moved in a few days ago and there's still a lot to turn over but.. something doesn't feel quite right to the boy walking around the hub.

The lights are turned on and the electricfan is plowing air, someone here is really wasting electricity.

The brunet went to his desk and waited for the others to show up. He turned on his computer when he heard
something metal-like drop on the floor.

He immediately looked around looking for any sign of life apart from him and the chirping birds outside. It doesn't look like anyone's around? It's awfully quiet.

Taehyun went back to work until he hears slurping from the kitchen. They have a cute mini-kitchen that isn't complete yet since the space was originally an astrology hall filled with stuff related to astrology.

Kai's Grandma loved astronomy so his Grandpa wanted to incorporate it into the treehouse.

The boy is a hundred percent sure he isn't the only person around. The shoes outside already explains it but it looks like a girl's sneakers.

And then it hits him...

"Intruder!?"He whispered to himself trying his best to not scream and run around the treehouse in panic.

The brunet spots a wallpaper roll sitting on the floor. He skedaddles near the rolled cylinder and picked it up from the ground. If you only knew how much panic his brain is going through this very moment.

Clinging and clanging can be heard as he gulps, tightly holding onto the roll. It can be one of the girls, but they said they'll come a little later.

It can't be Kai's siblings also because they don't really care about their business in the backyard... huh.

Dragging his not so light feet; he faces a silhouette rummaging through their cupboards, reaching for the high shelf, stressing her arm.

"What kind of office is this? Candy instead of food? You got to be kidding me"The girl muttered, landing her feet's heel on the floor, outstretching to grab the empty bowl she failed to fill with food.

The redhead ceased herself; catching her eyes a sight of Taehyun standing with a rolled cylinder in terror. A few minutes of silence aroused the two, then she pursed a smile to the boy.