⌗ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

SOLO FLYING
Friday, 4:18 pm
Treehouse

┉┈✎┈┉

"Eeeeeeh?? You're exes?"Eden blurted out speechlessly choking on her caramel Frappuccino.

"Mhm, don't even be surprised why he's mean to me"Yuna sarcastically chuckled.

It's another afternoon in the office;

Today they have a special meeting regarding the app upgrade they've been working on. But before they can further start the meeting they have to wait for two unpunctual members.

To kill off time the girls went in a circle, chatting about random things that could entertain them for awhile.

"It's normal to have exes but, YOU WERE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! HOW! HOWWW?!? When I was in second grade I was doing cringy questionable things that I wish I didn't"Chaeryeong says.

"When I was third grade I fell inside a hole on the floor"Eden sipped on her coffee.

"Don't ask how that went"

Their attentions then shifted to Melody as she loudly puts down her cup on the table. Little pools of coffee spilled from her cup as foam can be seen surrounding her lips as she spoke.

"You know I've been watching a wholeee lot of web dramas and movies in the internet, and a lot of them are about childhood friends, crushes, OR WHATEVER!"

"Imagine if your situation is like this"Melody said. "You were brought together after being years apart, you thought it was just silly young love that you had back when you were little"

"But, BAAM! It was false and you two realized that you were the greatest love you have AAAAAAAAAACKKKK!"Melody squealed.

Her squealing was heard by the two boys lounging on their desks working. Taehyun glanced at HueningKai who just rolled his eyes and went back to typing.

Donny was getting a refill of water when he spotted the bubbly whipped cream smothered on Melody's top lip. He pointed to his lip, gesturing her that she has something on her face.

"OH! Thanks"She uttered wiping her mouth with her arm sleeve.

"In MelDon we believe"Eden sighed clasping her hands together.

"mEldOn pFFT, We're talking about Yuna here who has the most interesting childhood in the world! And the fact she was a fetus when she dated!"Melody exaggerated.

"Fetus?! I was seven? Or eight?"Yuna tried to remember.

"A regular seven or eight year old is considered as a fetus in the world because THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING CRINGY STUFF INSTEAD OF HAVING A BOYFRIEND"Chaeryeong exclaims.

"Don't get me wrong, imagining you two as clueless kids is so adorable... I might even consider creating a time machine to see your childhood"She added.

"I tots agree"

Suddenly a boy named Beomgyu popped out of nowhere squishing himself to sit in the gossip circle they created. Chaeryeong looked at the door to see Ryujin untying her shoelaces after arriving.