Adopt the child before someone else notices

***Wow, look at that, another chapter. Chapter 13 is a go and I did not keep my promise to randomly update once a month so here's 2 chapters as an apology. One chapter meant for last month and another chapter for this month. On the bright side the muses are singing and I am prospering. Inspiration is great when it hits and tragic when it leaves. Last chapter was literally and entirely inspired by the this lovely strip.

 Last chapter was literally and entirely inspired by the this lovely strip

random Shinigami: fuck

everyone holding their breathe when they realize Jun is there

Jun staring into space and internally asking Ama how much they should mess with everyone

Jun says nothing and continues doing whatever they were doing

everyone: sighs (in relief)

***later on***

Jun experiences something mildly inconvenient

Jun: fuck

everyone:

Anywho enjoy the new chapter, stay healthy, make non-questionable life choices, or have back up plans for when you do make questionable life choices

Anywho enjoy the new chapter, stay healthy, make non-questionable life choices, or have back up plans for when you do make questionable life choices.***

"Hello, Captain Kyoraku no Jiro Sakuranosuke Shunsui-san." Jun tried to take a subtle breath after saying Shunsui's entire name and title. Shunsui chuckled noted Jun's quick breathe in after. He expected Jun to be more stilted and awkward around him due to all their recent encounters not being the most positive.

"Now, now Jun-kun. I think we've chatted enough to not be so formal with one another. You can call me Uncle Shunsui." Nanao raised a singular eyebrow in question with the sudden familiarity that Shunsui was offering to Jun. Jun looked at him in surprise of the title while Shunsui continued smiling amicably. After listening to Jun's quiet confession from the12th Division, Shunsui had taken the stance of taking Jun under his wing. Jun seemed to not be swayed by either his or Jushiro's initials attempts to keep them out of the war and with the support of a majority of the captains and the Head Captain, it did not look like he or Jushiro would be able to change the current outcome in time. So instead, Shunsui was taking a more protective approach. He would help Jun learn to protect themselves more while keeping close to them at the same time so he could pull them out when the danger became too much for Jun. Shunsui knew how to bide his time and when to not fight a losing battle. He would safeguard Jun as much as possible and if the situation arose, continue trying to pull Jun from the front line war efforts.