Children's games

***Chapter 10 is finally here. I've kind of been on a hiatus since July with all my writing because I'm focusing on my last year of high school more so I can get scholarships and into college. A good friend of mine from Wattpad has been goading (not really, she's super polite about asking and she self-motivates me to write more chapters because I feel guilty for making her and all my other readers wait) me to get some chapters up so here they are! Yay! Side pic is of the Seireitei layout.***

"Make sure to not get too close to Captain Kurotsuchi, okay?" A worried Kiyone wringing her hands while looking at Jun expectantly. Jun blinked up at her advice and frowned.

"But that seems rude." A small group of the 13th Division was gathered around the entrance to their division to see Jun off. Another Shinigami from the 13th Division shook his head and gave Jun a serious look.

"No listen to Kiyone, Oshiro-san. Captain Kurotsuchi is a very....special type of captain. He is hard to understand and might be too much for anyone to handle. That's why you should stay away from him." Jun's week at the 13th Division was up. They were scheduled to move to the 12th and 11th Divisions' barracks for the next week. Because of the two divisions', ahem, captains, Head Captain Yamamoto decided it would be best for Jun to only spend half a week in each Division, 3 days with the 12th and the last 4 days with the 11th, silently reasoning that Jun would be safer in Kenpachi's care longer than in Kurotsuchi's. Head Captain came up with the excuse, I mean reasoned that both captains were very busy and should have shorter supervision periods so it wouldn't cause any trouble for their divisions,....or for the rest of the Seireitei.

The 13th Division were all rather gentle at heart so they would naturally become attached to Jun in the week they had been there. To see, in their eyes, innocent, small, sweet Jun go to stay with the mad scientist-like Kurotsuchi and fighting crazy Kenpachi made their hearts squeeze in anxiety. I mean they would be worried for a random stranger to go so they are all ten times more concerned for Jun and Ama. I mean they knew Jun was strong and capable but they were also so oblivious sometimes to danger.

Jun, on the other hand, seemed to not be very concerned about their well being and only nodded in politeness to the advice given to them. "Thank you for your concern and for watching after me this past week. I greatly enjoyed my time under your care." Jun bowed and a hint of a smile could almost be seen on their face and it was displayed obviously through their warm dark honey colored eyes.

"Amaterasu-san, please watch over Jun-kun." A member off to the side of Ama's image asked. Ama only nodded in determination. He would have done that without instructions always. No one was harming his Jun, especially that creepy cone Captain from before. The Shinigami smiled relieved a bit that Jun would be protected. He had asked more to relieve his nerves than to really ask. Anyone with a brain knew Ama would protect Jun with everything he had. "Please also take care of yourself also." Ama looked over for a split second before giving another nod of confirmation and thanks for their consideration.

Jun looked up to their right, "I'm ready to go Jushiro." Captain Ukitake had a small sweat drop on his face from the antics of his division. While their concern was well placed, from the week long of watching after Jun and Ama, he was more inclined to wonder what rumors he'll be hearing around the Seireitei for the next week.

"Of course, Jun-kun." He motioned for Jun to follow him and left his hands to hang loosely by his sides. Shortly after he started walking away a small hand wrapped around his open, left palm. He closed his hand around the warm, small hand in his and smiled gently down at the child by his side.

At the adorable sight of Jun being led away from the 13th Division by their beloved Captain, the division member's hearts broke even more. Jun even looked over their shoulder one more time to wave bye to the members with their free hand. They watched until all three figures were out of sight before voicing their many concerns again. Jun was going to be in the research and technology division for the next three days and Jun was a very curious child.