Welcome to the club

***Chapter 6 is dedicated to Danniesoures, who is an awesome person that helpfully reminds me that I should stop procrastinating and get the new chapters posted. Don't have much to say except sorry if the chapter seems a little rushed and also sorry for my inability to post on a regular basis since I'm a slow updater. On the bright side, midterms are finished!!!!! And I didn't fail!!!!! Okay enough about my bad habit of posting at the most random points. Side pic is Jun, just imagine the pic older. Enjoy the chapter and have a great morning (or night or afternoon, depending on when you're reading this).***

"This is where your friends are?" Jun asked staring up at the old warehouse. It looked abandoned and closed down so they supposed it would be a decent place to stay. They wondered who these people helping Ichigo were like? Also what was Ichigo going to them for help for?

Ichigo scowled at Jun's question. "They are not my friends." He growled out. Jun nodded their head before walking forward.

"Okay, Ichigo, we should go greet your friends. It's rude to stand outside a person's home." Ichigo frowned deeper before just sighing at Jun's obvious indifference. He quickly walked in front of Jun, instinctively protecting them from any unknown harm. Jun slowed their own walking and followed after Ichigo like a duckling follows their mother. The pair both walked in, it was dark and the metal door slid down more after they both walked in. The floor levels were all visible because chunks of them from every floor was broken off near the entrance. Standing in the dark were 8 figures, leaning casually around.

The one to address the two, well actually Ichigo; his body was blocking Jun's small frame from their eyes at the moment, was a tall, lanky blond with straight cut hair in slanting angles. "Good job findin' the place." The blond smiled in a way that made it obvious he was poking fun at Ichigo. "So ya finally decided to come join us. I'm surprised ya found us, considerin' how much you suck at detecting  reiatsu." That was rather blunt in Jun's opinion but it wasn't like they were one to talk. Jun continued to survey the faces all lying around. They were all a distinct group of people.

"But we did pump out as much reiatsu to make it easier on ya. Now, Ichigo, before ya join us; why don't you introduce us to ya friend?" His smirk grew sly and kept that annoying look Ichigo's always seeing on Shinji's face. It always seemed to Ichigo that Shinji knew something important that he didn't, and Ichigo hated feeling stupid in front of others. When Ichigo continued to stare up at Shinji in seriousness, his smile grew. Hoping to goad Ichigo, "Come on now. Just 'cause you suck at trackin' reiatsu doesn't mean we do. Now where's ya friend with the strong reiatsu?" Shinji pouted playfully. "'Sides, didn't we agree you'd come alone if ya wanted to join?"

"Yeah right!" Ichigo gave Shinji a deadpan expression, looking at him as if he was the most stupid person he's ever seen, which in Hiyori's opinion wasn't that far from the truth as she watched Shinji make a further idiot out of himself.

"Wwwhhhhaaa!?" He yelled and looked comically caught off guard in Jun's opinion. Jun couldn't help it and giggled to themselves at his face. What Ichigo said next blocked out the sound though.

"Me join your clown circus? Get real. I'm just here to use you." Ichigo continued to give them that "are you stupid?" look. Either Ichigo has been hanging out more with Ama than Jun remembers or Ichigo's just had a lifetime experience of moments that warranted that reaction, probably a bit of both.

"Say what?" Shinji questioned with a touch of arrogance back in his voice. He seemed to switch tones rapidly since Jun first saw him.

"You're going to help me learn to control," he paused in his demand remembering Jun was behind him. For a second he felt stupid for agreeing to bring them along now; he didn't want them to know about his Hollow, yet he let them come along with him? In his head, he defended his stupid choice to worry about it later on the fact that Jun tended to do whatever they wanted in a way that disregarding everyone else's plans. It's now or never. Jun probably won't even care when they find out, he tried to reassure himself. "You're going to teach me to suppress my Inner Hollow." He commanded. Jun's eyebrows went up and they stared up at the back of Ichigo's head in consideration. Shinji took on an amused look.