You get free therapy! And you get free therapy! Everybody gets free therapy!

***I was honestly looking forward to Byakuya's chapter simply because I wanted write about Byakuya basically have to "How to Babysit for Dummies" his way through his week with Jun. It is clear the man is too emotionally stunted to know to how to interact with children normally and Jun is going to be his crash course (poor Rukia will be experiencing the strongest second hand embarrassment watching her brother's attempts). There isn't much else planned around the chapter besides that, so everything else was made up on the fly. In the anime, it was never specified how long the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc was but it couldn't have been more than a week going off of how many times night fell during the arc. Also with Jun and Ama basically screwing up most of Muramasa's plans, by weakening his brainwashing and making the Zanpakutos return to their partners quicker, Jun's captivity was basically speedrunned to lasting only 3 days. Byakuya, the perfectionist, refused to only have Jun for 4 more days out of his allotted week and demanded he get 7 whole days to prove he could keep Jun for a full week like all the previous divisions. I completely skipped over the Sword Beast plot because I didn't care for it. Hopefully the chapter is still enjoyable. And also Happy Chinese New Year, hope everyone from the year of the tiger has a good year!***

~Jun and Ama random fun fact: Because of the recent materialization of Zanpakutos, it has made Shinigami revaluate their relationships and try to become closer and talk more with their Zanpakutos outside of battles. It has resulting led to a majority of the Shinigami and Zanpakutos sneaking around to (not so) secretly ask Jun and/or Ama how to create a more positive relationships with their respective partners. Ama's pushing for a consultation fee and Jun's learning more secrets about the Seireitei than some people would probably want them to know.

TL;DR: Jun and Ama had inadvertently become therapists for century old spirits and their weapons that don't know how to make friends outside of stabbing each other.~

Jun and Ama were standing outside Head Captain Yamamoto's meeting hall with Nanao, Rukia, and Rangiku. After so many Zanpakutos released themselves in Byakuya's barracks, it seemed to call others that had been involved in Muramasa's rebellion army. Haineko had shortly burst into the room to try showering kisses and hugs onto Jun. That was met with a hissing reaction from Ama and a frazzled following Rangiku, Toshiro, and Hyorinmaru, which caused more questioning and concern. Upon realizing that the Zanpakutos still had physical forms, and more were popping up across the Seireitei, a Captains' meeting was urgently called and created. Jun got dragged along and many Lieutenants were either called in as well or were milling outside the meeting hall to hear from their Captains after they come out. Jun, themself, did not know the reason for the Zanpakutos forms and did not seem to care but was dragged over out of obligation and because Byakuya was still too paranoid to let Jun stay too far away from him. On a bittersweet note for some, namely Jushiro and Shunsui, many did get their wish to see Jun's smile as they had broken out into a tiny warm smile after the surprise of Ama becoming physical again. Renji had actually got freaked out by Jun smiling as he realized he had never seen it and ended up falling out the room's window when he backed up out of surprise. 

Jun and Ama were both sporting matching grins as they held hands outside of the meeting hall. They were both receiving a lot of side glances. Rukia, Rangiku, and Nanao shared envious glances at Ama, for being the one to make Jun break out into a smile, but at the same time could not fault the spirit-Zanpakuto duo for their obvious closeness that has always been a known facet of their relationship. There had been attempts to make conversation but Jun and Ama had been to enraptured with one another to pay much attention so the audience outside the meeting hall remained rather quiet. Finally the doors opened finally and Captains and Lieutenants started pouring out and heading to their respective waiting division members. Everyone straightened at the sight of Head Captain Yamamoto coming out.