Surprising people is fun

***Chapter 3 for AnimeAbi. Since everyone thinks Jun's a boy when I'm writing down their thoughts Jun'll be a he. I know I've been neglecting this story more than my other one so I wanted to at least get this done by the end of the week. So I DON'T OWN BLEACH. JUN IS MINE, DON'T TOUCH HER. And that's all folks.***

"Are you sure it'll be okay," Jun cautiously asked Kisuke. Jun had inevitable ended back at Kisuke's shop. After meeting Head Captain Yamamoto, Jun decided they preferred dealing with Kisuke instead. They were still wary around him though. Kisuke in any encounter was always trying to pry information out of Jun through manipulation. Any conversation was a mental battle of wit to see who could keep more of their secrets. Kisuke was very discreet in how he tricked people in giving away information. Jun on the other hand wasn't very good at being underhanded but had a contradicting style to defend against Kisuke. They had a subtle-bold way of pushing through Kisuke's carefully laid traps.

Kisuke waved his hand in a casual way cheerfully talking to answer Jun's previous question. "It'll be perfectly safe. I'm sorry to say that it is the only extra I have at the moment, it's a very simple model. It was meant for a female but I'm sure because you're still a child; it won't be too much of a problem." He stated like a diplomatic store owner, even if he seemed more like a con artist than an honorable store seller. Jun got irked, but still ignored Kisuke's comment about them being a child, looked at the Gigai. From what Kisuke has told Jun, Gigais were pretty much fake bodies Shinigami used to disguise themselves as humans when they were in the Human World for a long period of time. That was the main reason they were back, Toshiro demanded Jun go get a Gigai so they could watch over Jun easier. Jun had a tendency to wander off around town while the Shinigami were stuck in school and surveillance wasn't easy if the target wasn't even in eyesight. Jun looked at the Gigai from all sides fascinated by the invention. They had never seen something like it.

The fact that it was meant for a female in the first place didn't bother Jun, it actually made it more convenient for them. All the Shinigami and Humans believed Jun was a boy and nobody besides Ama and a select few could tell them otherwise. It was partially Jun's own fault for not correcting any of them but no matter how mature Jun was for their age they were still a child. And children enjoyed fun and games more than anything. Jun and Ama, who unlike Jun was just an immature Zanpakuto at heart, made a game of Jun's mistaken gender. They were going to stay silent and see how long it took for the Shinigami and Humans to discover their mistake. All in all, it would be fun.

"Could Ichigo use a Gigai if he wanted?" Jun asked still looking at the Gigai from all angles in curiosity.

Kisuke chuckled looking at the little spirit fixated stare at the Gigai in front of them but answered, "Yes, theoretically, Ichigo could go in one although since he already has a body there wouldn't be a point for him to use one. He wouldn't be able to stay in it for too long though."

"Why? What would happen?" Kisuke looked puzzled for a second scratching the back of his head in question.

"Well, I'm not entirely positive since I've never tested what would happen if a human did use a Gigai. But after some time he would be ejected from the Gigai or could possibly become stuck in it, which wouldn't be very good for his real body." Jun made a mental note of that information in the back of their head along with Ama.

"That's nice to know. Please leave now." Kisuke tipped his hat turning towards the door. Before he left and closed the door he pointed at a pile of folded clothes in the corner with his cane.

"Those are the clothes you can wear once you've entered the Gigai. We don't want you be in your birthday suit when you leave." He gave a classic grin before leaving. Jun continued going around the Gigai cautiously reaching out a hand to touch it. As soon as their fingers touched the arm of the Gigai they was sucked in. The Gigai shrunk down to Jun's natural stature, it's face and body morphed into an exact replica of Jun. It stood there silent for a moment before blinking and finally moving it's arms.