TSM 18

“That's the funny thing about trying to escape. You never really can. Maybe temporarily, but not completely.”

•••

“Colleen's Pov”

I'm sane, that's what I keep saying to my self. But h*ll! How? Eh sa ginabigabi nalang napapanaginipan ko si Adamir!

"You didn't sleep well do you?" Aaron tilt his head while checking my face.

"Aaron, swear I didn't use any gadgets."  He just shrug. Kung gagamit man ako ng gadgets ibabawas niya sa sahod ko at dadagdagan ang pag stay ko rito. What a workaholic j*rk.

"Be ready makakasama mo si Charmaine Eliseo."

"That woman?"

"It's Charmaine Eliseo."

"Whatever but why? I know she's a model too but she's annoying!"

Charmaine Eliseo, one of the names na hinding hindi ko makakalimutan. She love to compete with me in a dirty way. Noong una hindi ko siya pinagtutuunan ng pansin, like duh? But she get's on my nerve that time. Isa rin siya sa dahilan kung bakit hindi ako nagtagal sa dating comapany.

"Okay then let's skip this and add more a week here."

"Okay let's do this one."

I miss Angel and Levi 'no, I want to go back. I just realize how bored I am without them.

"Wanna go back huh? Miss your man?"

"What?! I didn't even miss him a a bit! As in even an inch!"

"Who is he?"

"That Assh*le Adamir ofcou--wait did you just want me to slip my tongue?"

"You're too late, you already mentioned his name."

He just left me here, while I am frustedly comb my hair. What did I just say? I am insane!

I follow him and glance at my side where the director are, oh she have a partner? They seems so sweet.

"You envy them?"

Speaking of w*tchy b*tchy here she come's!

I glance at her and walk pass by her--she grab my hand, I stop and stare at her hand which is touching my beautiful skin. She removed it and proudly smile at me.

"It's been so long---"

"You have 3 minutes to talk."

"What are you?! You think your time is precious?"

She keep talking. Look at her outfit. Green revealing tops, a skirt with long slit at the side, and High heels black, her fashion improve... Impressive. But she's ugly.

"You b**bs in left side a bit smaller than the other side."

"W-what?!"