Woaba Your Boba, Please.

New Bostin, William's House
John stood in front of his mirror, frantically adjusting his hair, jacket, and shorts. Trying his best to look as nice as possible, the boy even abandoned his beloved hair gel, as he was told countless times that he looked like a "dork" with it on.

Why was John going so far, you may ask?

Today was the day he would meet up with Adrion at Moaba Boba.

"Haha yeah... I heard there was a boba shop in Wellston called 'Woaba Boba,' but hey, maybe you'll like this one! It opened up pretty recently, but its boba is the best!" is what Adrion told him. Although the noirette had his doubts, he came to the conclusion that this was not the time to argue about it.

'We've had enough of the arguing already,' John sighed to himself. Only just recently did the boy come back to New Bostin after being suspended from his school for "excessive violence," something that's been an unfortunate theme with the noirette's track record so far.

After running into Adrion at the local U-Mart, John sought to make amends with the spiky blonde, and now, he finally has the chance to talk with him like the friends they once were.

Grabbing his phone from his nightstand and shoving it into his pocket, John exited the room, shouting "I'm going now!" on his way out the house.

Nothing should go wrong, right?

***
New Bostin, Moaba Boba
The noirette now stood in front of the boba shop, not checking just once, not twice, but thrice that this was indeed the right place. Although the large "Moaba Boba!" sign gave it away, an incredibly nervous John still had doubts as to whether this Moaba Boba was the Moaba Boba Adrion passionately talked about.

John took a deep breath to calm his nerves and pushed the door open. The atmosphere inside was almost exactly like Woaba Boba. Natural light flowed through the pristine shop, dancing across the brown and white tables.

"Hey John, over here!" The noirette in question looked over to see a beaming Adrion, standing from his chair to wave him down. In front of him, however, was no other than...

"W-Wait hold on. You invited him too?!" A girl with minty green short hair whipped around to see the newly arrived boy, shock and fear evident in her red-orange eyes.

John's face mirrored hers almost exactly. Did Adrion just not bother to tell him that Claire was gonna be here too?!

"O-Oh! I heard from John that he talked to you a little bit after coming back, so I uhm... aha... I thought it would've been fine to invite both of you out," Adrion responded, nervously laughing while rubbing the back of his head, "Will you both be okay?"

Although the noirette wanted nothing more than to turn back around and make a run for it, something in his mind was yelling at him to stay. "Y-Yeah of course." As Claire slowly nodded her head to agree with him, John made his way to their table, with only a single thought in both of their minds, 'Deal with this... for Adrion.'

***
"Can I have a medium Man- Wango Boba?" John requested to the brunette waitress. 'They really like replacing W's and M's, huh?'

"Ooo nice choice, John! Me and her will have an order of that too, please!" Adrion added, with Claire doing the best she could to smile politely.