Remi, the Portable Charger!

Wellston
It was a perfectly average day for Remi.

Morning? Better than most mornings, actually! The school? Slightly less abusive, thankfully! Classes? Slightly struggled, but hey that's life. It wasn't until the pinkette started her Safe House duties that made the day not perfectly average anymore.

It all started after Remi lead a terrified Low Tier to the club's classroom. With a more-than-satisfied smile at the club's efforts, she helped herself to the nearby drinks laid out for everyone.

"Hey, Remi!" Her friend Isen called out after entering the classroom.

"Hm? What's up?"

The orange-haired teen looked really nervous for some reason as he approached the girl, "Can you activate your ability real quick?"

"Uh... why?"

"I wanna try something."

With a skeptical look, Remi allowed lightning to crackle across her body as her eyes shined orange. "Like this?"

"Yup! Exactly like that!" Isen answered before grabbing something out of his pocket.

"Okay then, now wh- MMPH?!" Before she could finish, the boy shoved a USB port into her mouth.

Furious, she was about to yank it out then light Isen up like a Christmas tree, but stopped when a ding went off from the orange-haired teen's phone, telling them that his phone was charging.

A ding that nearly every member in the Safe House recognized, very interested in what Isen was doing.

This was the day the student body discovered that Remi could charge phones.

***
"Hey, Remi! Can you charge my phone?" "Mine too, please!" "Oh, me too!"

"Why didn't any of you charge it at home?"

"Well... we forgot. Please, Remi?"

The pinkette begrudgingly activated her ability before putting the chargers in her mouth. "Make sure to be responsible with your phones next time, okay?" The three students nodded before going back to their seats.

After the discovery, this became a common occurrence for the Queen, in any classroom Remi just so happened to be in. It was quite embarrassing for the pinkette, and as much as she would've liked it to stop, she couldn't deny this new found power actually really helped the Safe House. Many new faces showed up just to charge their phones, but staying because they really enjoyed it there.

Sighing to herself (very carefully as to not mess with the cords), she finished charging the phones and handed them back to the students.

Maybe enough was enough, though.

***
Wellston, School Roof
Seraphina insisted that the pinkette took a day off from the Safe House to relax with her and John, seeing as the girl looked more stressed than usual lately.

Sitting along the fence of the roof that overlooked the campus with the two, Remi really couldn't believe that she was about to ask for advice from John, the one who, until very recently, made it his mission in life to tear down the Safe House and stomp on its pieces.

But at this point, she could care less about the semantics of it. "I am... so done."

"Done with what?"

"Done with life, probably."

"Why would she be done with life, John?"

"Not sure, it would be pretty funny if she was, though."

"May I talk, please?" Remi interrupted. Once the two God Tiers started going on a tangent, it was very hard to make them stop. So it was best to cut the bud before it started growing, as she had to learn. Sighing out of frustration, "Everyone around school has been using me to charge their stupid phones and I'm getting really tired of it."

"Wait, you can use your ability like that?"

"Yes John, where have you been?"

"Not around her, apparently."

"Yes you have, almost everyday."

"Oh... really?"

"I want to cry," The pinkette muttered, feeling very not-helped at the moment.

"Why don't you just short-circuit their phones or something if you want them to stop?" John asked her genuinely, "I would've by now if I was in your position."

Remi thought about it for a moment. Why didn't she, actually? Was it too rude? Definitely not as rude as making her their portable charger. Was it property damage? Nope! They're leaving their phones in her care, after all.

With a uncharacteristically devious smile, the pinkette knew what she had to do.

***
Wellston, the Next Day
It was a perfectly average day for Remi.

Morning? Better than most mornings, actually! The school? Slightly less abusive, thankfully. Classes?

Well, with a plan in mind, her usual days in her usual classes were (hopefully) about to change.

All she needed was one idiot to ask her to charge her phone. And that idiot came in the shape of Isen.

"Hey Remi, would you be a dear and charge my phone during class?" The orange-haired teen asked with a newfound cockiness in homeroom.

"Of course I can!" Remi exclaimed with an overly polite smile that the boy didn't think anything of. Activating her ability, the pinkette put the end of Isen's charger into her mouth and took a deep breath. 'Welp, here goes nothing.'

She built up an exceedingly high amount of lightning near her face and shot it straight through her mouth, down the wire, and into the phone. At first, nothing of note really happened. Then, the phone began to smoke. It began to smoke quite a lot. Finally, due to the excessive amount of volts being passed through, the phone's battery exploded, leaving the phone very crispy and Remi quite satisfied with her work.

"AH! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PHONE?!" Isen screeched out, and tried to grab it away from the Queen, who yanked it away from his grasp before she was finished.

With her eyes shining a terribly bright orange, only to be matched by the terrible fury in her heart, the pink-haired girl began the final part of her plan: threaten the phone's owner.

"Never, ever ask to me to charge your phone, ever again." She handed the ruined phone back to the terrified Isen, who could only nod before running out of the classroom, fearing his future wellbeing.

This was the day the student body discovered that Remi could be just as scary as Arlo. No one dared to ask her to charge their phone after that incident, much to the girl's relief.

***
A/N: Hello! The chapter is pretty short because because I couldn't really stretch this concept out anymore than this. I hope you liked it nonetheless.

Also, thank you for 100 reads and 10 votes! I really appreciate it :)