Keep Dancing And Nobody Explodes

"Blyke, come here real quick."

"Huh?" The redhead looked up from his paper to his ginger friend, who was hovering rather obnoxiously over his shoulder. "Give me a sec, trying to write-- Hey!"

Unfortunately, Blyke soon realized his paper would have to wait as Isen yanked him by the wrist and dragged him across the Safe House to their pink-haired friend, Remi. Isen positioned the boy in front of her, grabbing Blyke's face to point his gaze at the bewildered girl.

"Tell me," The journalist started, "What do you see in front of you?"

"Uh..." Blyke noised, wondering if that was a trick question. All he saw were a pair of big ol' eyes, peering innocently at the two boys, wondering what on Earth was going on, "Remi?"

"That's not what I meant." Isen held the bridge of his nose out of exasperation, "Look. Like really look."

Was Blyke missing something?

Blue eyes? Check.

Pink hair? Check.

Hair bow? Check.

Nose? Mouth? Check and check!

So, what?

"I don't get it?"

"Why are you making Blyke stare at me?"

"Because, my dear friends," Isen began, pointing at the girl, who had to fight the urge to bite his finger off, "What we have here in front of you is a stressed-out teenager."

"...That's it?" Blyke asked incredulously. Looking down at her desk, he saw a pile of papers that must've been what she was working on, but that shouldn't cause her that much stress, right?

"Wait, hold on. I'm not stressed out." Remi confirmed the redhead's thoughts, "I'm just doing some work."

Isen cleared his throat dramatically, "For the sake of this matter, you are."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"Nope."

"Why wouldn't you be?"

Remi quirked her eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I be--?"

"Exactly!" Isen cut her off, staring between her and Blyke. "Wanna know the best way to relieve her stress?"

"Why would I need to relieve stress I don't have?"

Blyke saw as Remi's comment made Isen's face contort out of annoyance, "Now you're just being purposefully difficult."

"But I'm not stressed!"

"Not the point!" The ginger exclaimed, "The point is that the best way for three teenagers to relieve stress..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. After straightening it out, he slammed it onto Remi's desk, careful not to hit the girl or her work, "... is this!"

Remi was the first to react, grabbing the paper to read. After a few moments, her eyes widened out of shock, "They're opening up an arcade?!"

"Yup, yup! In the Wellston Mall, too!" Isen exclaimed, giddy with delight. The pink-haired girl gave Blyke the paper to read as the ginger continued, "Wanna go this weekend?"

"Hm... I don't know." Blyke muttered, "Won't it be super packed? It's opening weekend."

"Ah, ah," Isen began with a smirk, "The arcade thought of that too, so only for this weekend, it is reservation-based." Reaching into his other pocket, he pulled out three tickets, showing them off to his friends, "And guess who already reserved two hours!" Seeing two matching faces of excitement, Isen knew they were hooked.