He wants to order.

"Okay, everyone!" Remi announced as she stood at the wooden podium in front of the Safe House, "That concludes our meeting for today! I hope you all enjoyed it, and have a wonderful weekend."

As the members began to pack up and leave, Seraphina couldn't help but sigh inwardly. Although she fully supported her friends' endeavors in starting a club like this, she thanked the gods that the day was finally over. Having to monitor an active club like this was almost hell on a good day, but five days a week while attending to her studies? It could make any girl tired.

And hungry.

Seraphina was any girl.

Seraphina was hungry.

How would you solve such a hunger, you may ask? Well, the magenta-haired teen's answer came as her black-haired friend, who had a pep in his step and a gleam in his eye that screamed he was a man on a mission: one that would make any girl happy.

To reiterate: Seraphina was any girl.

A hungry girl.

"Sera!" He announced upon reaching her desk, slightly piquing the interest of a few straggling students still in the classroom, and a smirk ran across his face as he dramatically pointed with his left hand, "Wanna go to Woaba Boba?"

"No."

"Wait, what?" His smile slid off his face, "Aren't you hungry?"

"Who said anything like that?"

"Well, you just had that look in your eye." The one with the 'look in the eye' felt mildly insulted that it was implied that she was easy to read.

"What look?"

"That look you always get when waiting for me to get Woaba Boba with you."

As if she was just given knowledge about such a look, Seraphina pretended to look thoughtful before replying, "Mhm, I see. I think you're losing your touch, John."

It was now John's turn to be mildly insulted, "What was the look, anyway?"

"It was the look I make when I'm waiting for you to get McDonald's with me. Clearly, you still need to add that one to your dictionary," Seraphina smirked, "Let's go get the keys. I'm starving."

***

"Are we there yet?"

"For the love of-- you're the one with the GPS, you tell me!"

"Oh yeah," John glanced down at the route given on his phone, "Damn, we're still a good five minutes out."

A chorus of groans came from the backseat, with the noble ginger in the middle speaking the current universal thought, "Seraphina, can't you just, like, speed, or something? I can't take this hunger anymore."

"No, I cannot, Isen." The magenta teen impatiently reminded, "That would be— ("Wait, take this next right!")— could you not have told me that any earlier?!"

"Sorry, I was distracted."

"By fucking what, exactly?"

"The... conversation?"

If not for Seraphina being conditioned to keep both her hands on the wheel at all times, she would've slapped the hell out of John for that comment. "Give the phone to Remi."

"What, why? I think I'm doing a perfect job, thank you very-!"

"Give her the phone, now."

"But-!"

"Now."

As Isen and Blyke chuckled lightly, Remi gingerly took the phone and the role of Lead Navigator from the disgruntled John, "Turn left at the next stoplight." With the reminder, Seraphina turned into the turning lane and made a left.