1. A warm warm welcome into class 3A and a new discovery?

Okay! Another fanfic! Well, the second one really. So I'm still a newbie at this and might not be up to your expectations. Although I certainly hope it is. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to TheSpadeQueen once again. This cover isn't made by her, but my other book-in-writing's is, and it's fantastic! So, my gratitude to the utmost!

And for the curious, I'll try to update once a week or two.

Jesus.

Sigh... This world... Even a school is so richly decorated. I look at the wondrous, rich looking, spacious, intricately decorated elite school in front of me and trudge through the gates. The gates! Even the fricking- watch your mouth Ayame Leiko. Even the gates have silver decorations!

I am utterly defeated.

I just transferred to Kunugigaoka Junior High cause' my mum went ahead and got sick.

And I feel a little worried leaving her at home.

Making things worse, there's absolutely no income at all, apart from my pitiful pay for my part time job, which plonks me in a situation where I have to rely on this scholarship in terms of schooling fees.

Great, now I have transfer to go to this elite school and endure all these idiotic people who probably are brats and bitc- argh! I need to get rid of this habit! Dammit, wack those swear words out of your head-

"Are you lost?"

Awkwardly, I stop bashing my own head. Talk about the things you do when you think you're alone.

"Need any help...?" A boy with whitish blonde hair, dull purple eyes and a strong build walk up beside me, "What class are you in?"

Uh... who is this? "I'm in class 3-A, and yeah. I'm totally lost." I responded, fiddling with my black hair that parted to covered some of the right side of my face and my right eye, trying to look like a quiet, nice and feminine girl that's intelligent, instead of an idiot.

Not really working.

"We're classmates then, what a pleasure." The boy grin. "And you're early. Well, don't worry, I'll show you the way."

"Right..."

"By the way, I'm Asano Gakushuu." He stuck out his hand.

"Ayame Leiko. Nice to meet you Asano-san." I smiled as politely as I could to his haughty attitude and followed as he turned and walked towards the school building. There wasn't much people on the way since I got here early for my first day, just in case of the slight chance that I would get lost. Well, at least I'm on time now.

I look around at the luxurious school building, following Asano, taking in the passing students and the modern corridor.

Walking in with Asano seemed to have cause some muttering in the class. Though, that wasn't at the forefront of my mind as the teacher introduced me. "This is our new transfer student," he addressed the class as I stand at the front, "please introduce yourself."

"Hey everyone. My name is Ayame Leiko, and I'm looking forward to a great year with you guys." I smiled cheerfully and politely, only to get blank, cold, uncaring or bored stares in return. I gritted my teeth secretly and cursed this smart ass school. What a warm, warm welcome into class 3-A!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is what class is in 3-A? I'm sooooooo bored!! The teacher just writes things up on the blackboard, explain, do one or two examples, then rub it off. Ineffective and boring. But I guess that's what normal teachers are, and most people are too busy copying down that hell load of useless information off the board to notice.