Something Random I had nowhere else to post

The time you lost, the time you made.

Time. The greatest evil is within, and the time without.

Born perfect, but influenced and dragged down by humanity. That's us.

Time and time again we lose. Why?

Time lost by you. Time made by you.

It heals all wounds, but ends all ties. The end isn't death, nor is the start life.

But what is beyond? Our opportunity lasts only decades, our consciousness is engraved in time.

Nothing is infinite, nor is everything finite. Time is both and neither, life and death are the same.

If we can solve this puzzle that lies in fragments, maybe we can continue in existence.

Time, time is essence but it cannot be saved or turned.

Advance is the only option. No backing off allowed. Time cannot be turned, in which we cannot control.

The future lies in your hands, ones that has been tainted.

The past replays in my mind, in which has been corrupted.

The present is controlled by time and everyone, which both is filled with sin.

The universe is near its end, with us or without.

The world is just beginning, whether we are ready or not.

Time is the one and only, that we know but cannot see. Existence is known but we cannot feel it, or even find a way.

The path to destruction is easy, but the way to restoring is long.

We shall be damned forever, as our sinned hearts are deemed to be.

Forever.

Authors note-
Hallo people. As you can see, this isn't a story chapter. It's just something I made up on the airplane from China to Australia when I was bored.

Also, English is not my mother language, and I can say my english grades are terrible and I officially suck at poetry or anything of the like, so please don't judge for this, uh, passage born out of boredom.

-Raven