4.The world is stuffed up. Why her of all people?

I felt the winds change around me in an unnatural way and I snapped out of my memories. I looked around in shock as yellow tentacles formed a spider webbed shape, spiralling from above. With a thump, I landed on the soft tentacles, and immediately tried to move my hands. But no. The tentacles produced a sticky fluid that immobilised me body. I cursed.

"If I saved you at the speed of sound, your body won't be able to handle it. But if I was too slow, you would have shot me. So I came up with this 'web' of stickiness. Nurufufufufu, you can't kill me after all, Leiko-san." Korosensei's voice sounded, confident and mocking.

This... is... An irk mark appeared on my forehead as I glared.

"Leiko-san." Korosensei popped, up amongst the tentacles. "You know, the option to abandon you, or any of my students will never exist." he continued, seemingly serious. "So next time, believe in me and do whatever you like."

"I..." I'm speechless. I ought to be delighted. Someone prioritised my life before theirs and told me they'll never abandon me. But a part of my heart shattered instead as a piece of hollowness was filled in with warmth. "I couldn't kill you after all. I couldn't see you either, Onee-san." I said, muttering the last sentence softly, and chuckled. "Lets go up, Korosensei."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Korosensei left me, I wandered slowly through the forest track, thinking of getting back to the classroom. Instead, I went the wrong direction and reached the other side of the cliff I jumped off.

"Hey Nagisa-kun!"I walked up to Nagisa-kun and Akabane, who were beside that side of the cliff and was just sitting there in the grass with Korosensei standing behind them.

"Leiko-san," Nagisa-kun greeted. "Where have you been?"

"Um..." I'm smiled awkwardly. "Jumping off a cliff..."

"What?!" Nagisa-kun jumped up and rushed over to me. "You jumped off a cliff?"

"Yeah... I'm fine though!" I quickly added as he started to search for any injuries. "Korosensei saved me, although I was trying to kill him with that..." I added. Nagisa seemed to be speechless as he looked from Akabane to me, with weird looks. Hm? What did that guy do?

"So someone thought of the suicidal trick as well..." Akabane muttered.

Heh?! "Wait, what? You did that as well?" I asked, feeling strangely concerned and not exactly quite believing why anyone else would want to potentially die, when they do have a life.

"Mmhm." was the answer I got from the red head.

"Tch." I muttered. "Well," I turned to Korosensei as Akabane did.

"I'll kill you. Tomorrow, that is." we said at the same time and glared daggers at each other.

I grabbed my bag and walked off, waving to Nagisa-kun as I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walking to school a few days after the insane jump off the cliff, I entered our classroom and plopped down on to my seat. Akabane was already there, two seats across to me. He smirked. I glared. This seemed to be what each morning felt like after that day we both commited that unsuccessful assassination/suicide.

"Nurufufufufu. Good morning class." Korosensei came in as everyone else settled, looking smug. Beside him was a foreigner women with long blonde hair and is wearing a very exposing set of clothes...and she was snuggling up to Korosensei, while he was busy staring at her breasts.

......

She started to turn around, finally facing us properly for the first time as Karasuma sensei introduced her. A very pretty and familiarly haunting face. Irina Jelavic. Assassin. Murderer.

Let's Go! (Assassination Classroom Fanfic) (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें