The first favor! (05)

How do you like this story till now? Tell me what are your feels about it. I would love to listen to all of them. So without wasting any time let's begin the next part.

**Adrien** --- Hey what are you doing?

**Emma** --- Nothing, why did u ask at this time of day?

**Adrien** --- I just wanted to claim my first favor.

Oh no, what is he gonna ask for! And why at this time, he could have asked it at school, I looked outside the room, if my parents were still awake because they would be angry if they found out that I am still at my phone at this time of the hour. Once I saw they were asleep, I went back again to the bed, and sat there and thought of any reply before saying it.

**Emma** --- What is it? tell me.

** Adrien** ---  You are gonna follow it right? You promised you would.

**Emma** ---  Ofc I would do that but please do not ask for my TC or anything like that which is out of my control.

**Adrien** --- 😂😂 Are u crazy Emma how can I ask that from u?

**Emma* *--- Okay ask what u want from me?

**Adrien** --- Soo my first favor would be that...

Ahhhh.. stop making it serious now.. just tell already. Is he waiting for me to ask? I should ask.

**Emma** --- What is it? do not give me anxiety uselessly.

**Adrien** --- I want you to sit with me in the school. Next to me on the same bench.

Uh ah, what is he thinking.. would I do that? No !.. not in a million years!

**Emma** --- Are you crazy?  I cannot do that...what would I say to Mia about that? Why am I sitting next to you? oh because I lost a stupid bet with you. Adrien, I respect the agreement but I really cannot do that. This would be stupid and everyone would make different rumors.

**Adrien** --- Emma this is not impossible like u think. I do not know what u are going to say to Mia or to anybody, u have to make this happen, and if u do not then, what kind of an army ward u are, who cannot stay up to her words.

Why did he put me in this position, how could I possibly evacuate from it?

**Emma** --- Actually my parents told me to sit next to Mia every day. So I have to do that otherwise they would not be happy.

**Adrien** --- What are u 15, Emma? U think this is a reasonable excuse? If u are finding excuses come up with a better one.. this is not enough. Tell me u are ready for it in 5 mins, think about it and tell me.

Oh no! this did not work, what do I do? I have to follow my word but what would I say to Mia... Ummm... I would say that teacher told me to sit, but then she would ask which teacher...ahhh... this is hectic. I would do my best to make her think this way, hope she would not suspect anything. Sorry, Mia ig I have to do this. If this is his first wish then I am really scared of the rest 2.