Rain(09)!!

What are your thoughts on the above song...I love this song, been my fav for the past few days. You all are listening to the songs, right? believe me, it would make your experience soo much more worth it, all the songs are the best ones. Soo, please!

"Get in the car Emma"Adrien shouted from the car.

"Shut up I won't go with you and how the hell do you have a car, didn't you use to go by bus"

"I had to pick some everyday essential items from the market today so I brought the car with me"

"I don't care, you can go, I would be more than happy to go alone"

"Do not be stupid Emma, it is raining like cats and dogs, you cannot go alone in this type of weather"

"Adrien listen, you have already caused much trouble, you are the only reason I am here, so please do not create further and leave me alone"

"I created this problem, that is why I am asking you to come with me, I will rectify it"

"I do not want to do this with you now, I am going"

"Emma" Adrien shouted and I heard the slap of the car door behind me. 

My consciousness was beginning to fade away in the thin air when a hand from behind grabbed me through the waist. I was about to fall, glad he took hold of me when I was about to fall on the ground. He took me in his arms and lifted me from the ground. Bridal style. I was, now, in his arms. I was too sick to react to any of these. Only if I were in my true senses, I would have repelled from him and punched him in the face.

He opened the door of the car and let me sit in the passenger seat.

"Let go of me"

"Emma, I think you have got cold from all the rain,  your situation might get worse, what is your address tell me?"

I could not respond, even though I wanted to, my lips were pursed and my hands were shaking from all the cold that has seeped in me through the clothes. 

"Here take my jacket," Adrien said coming close to me.

I pushed him away with all of my force, but all in vain, he was much stronger than me.

"Emma you are soo childish sometimes" Adrien exclaimed and forcefully wrapped his jacket over me and started the car along with it.

I could not hear anything that he was saying. Just mumbles from here and there.

"you know.....worried....my house....pills....sleep...."

********

I woke up from my sleep, weary, I looked around me to find myself in an unfamiliar bed, with white sheets, I sat on the bed and took a scrupulous look at the room I was in. It was filled with football player's jerseys, an acoustic and an electric guitar, some records on the wall, big Nirvana and Kishore Kumar posters. At the side table was a family portrait, with a man and woman in Army uniform, and a kid in front of them with a Nerf gun, pointing it to the camera as if he was really threatening the cameraman to his death.

Where was I, was I in the confinement of some secret military group or something like that?

I was so confused and then the memories started to seep in, I was late and missed my bus, I was walking in the rain...the rain!!

I checked my clothes to see if they were wet, to my shock they weren't, and they weren't even my clothes. I was wearing a long white shirt with black shorts. Whose it is?