THE PROJECT(06)

"Can you please stay on your side?" Adrien exclaimed.

"Ofc not asshole"

"U are intruding my private space!!"

"No, I am certainly not"

It has been 1 week since Adrien and I started to sit together but the fact that he doesn't want to compromise in anything and always wanting everything he likes to himself makes me frustrated and annoyed.

We were now fighting about how incorrect it was for him to take more space than me and he argued the opposite of it. Ik he was a bulky guy with good muscle strength, but him taking over all of the space doesn't justify it. I always lean on the outer side of the bench, one time I was just saved from falling down when he pushed me over to the other side.

His behavior is not at par with the position he has got, he is the house captain and barely behaves like one.

One time I went to fill my water bottle (actually Mia's water bottle as I never brought mine, who brings their own water bottle to school) and when I came back I saw that my backpack was laying down almost like a lost warrior in a war, or the pawn in the chess who was just stumbled upon by the horse.

I am going to teach him a lesson for sure.

So I thought of doing something. It was the English period and I decided to push him over the desk while ma'am was teaching. 

"So onomatopoeia is basically the part of speech in which...."

"THUDDD" a sound came that was loud enough for making him the center of attention in the class!!!

The whole class turned to see what has happened and when they all saw Adrien on the ground, everyone burst into laughter and the teacher got really angry.

"Adrien tell me one time you have not disturbed in my class and made a scene out of it."

"I want you to move out of the class straight away, "right now" otherwise I would have to take serious action.."

"OUT NOW"

Adrien was soo much disgusted and mad at me for doing that, but what could I have done? If he just did not do what he has been doing for the past 1 week, I would have thought of forgiving him but if I would be honest, he deserved it.

"I will see you after the period" he groaned.

"Yeah, whatever" was my response.

The period went on very smoothly as I was not having the devil by my side to make me angry every time. Otherwise, he would have done useless stuff like throwing papers at me, filling all of the pencil skin on my side of the drawer, and stuff like that. 

The bell rang indicating the end of the period.

As soon as ma'am left, Adrien came in hastily and grabbed me by my arms, and started to head out of the class.

"What are you doing? leave my arm."

He did not even listen to me as if I wasn't even audible for the 5 mins of walk to the terrace of the school which was only accessible to the batch holder students. Lucky isn't it? how many advantages do they get out of being such a dick to the students? 

As we got to the top, he threw me off of his arms and made me falter a bit after which I came to a decent stop after not being able to make myself balanced for 10 secs at least.

"Why do you always do this?" Adrien asked exasperated.

"What did I do?"

"Why you are always such a teacher's pet and complain everything to her"