The meeting! (08)

The whole day was pretty boring and I was patiently waiting for the second last period. The meeting was in the last two periods. Adrien continued to bully me and doing stuff that would piss me. He would always find a way to make me frustrated. He gets on my nerves by never leaving me alone, even when I go for a short walk between the periods, always following me.

"You know you are making me angry by doing this stuff"

"You are soo good-looking Emma, I cannot keep myself away from you," he said in a mocking tone.

"Please... I know you very well"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I am," I said while turning my back from him.

As I turned around, a hand from the back grabs me by my waist and leaned me in towards them. I could not comprehend what was happening at first but as I realized that it was Adrien, I got really nervous.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I thought you knew me very well, tell me"

What was he doing? Why was he behaving weird all of a sudden? His warm body was behind me and I was melting in his presence, his arms, as strong as ever, his breath was brushing against my neck, his hands were held in a cross in front of me. My hands were on his shoulders. I held him as, if he would get away from me then I would collapse right there. I was about to fall.

"Leave me, Adrien, I would fall otherwise"

"No, you won't, love bug"

I was irritated by him. Can he ever stop calling me that weird-ass name?

"Hey, anybody can see us in this position and it would not be good, they would get the wrong interpretation of this," I said to make him realize the evident truth.

"Now, would they?"

"Yes, they would" I shouted a little by kicking him right in the crotch. Uff, that was a sharp move!

"Ahhhhh," Adrien said almost crying.

"You thought that I was weak, huh?"

"Why did you have to kick there, omg, it hurts like fuck"

"I have learned in self-defense that it is the most vulnerable part of the body, and it would work 100% well, all times"

"Emma, god, you are annoying"

"As if you aren't"

"What are you guys doing here? Go back in your class" Mr.Gupta said while blowing a whistle through the next side of the corridor.

"Yes, sir going," We said at the same time and headed back into the class. Adrien was sliding on the floor, because of not having enough force to walk.

"Do you want help?"

"Do you think I would take help from now on?"

"Probably not"

"Yes I won't, go to the class"

*************

Finally, the meeting time came, and I started to head towards the AV room. Omg, finally I can have alone time with Noah and get to know him better. He is prince charming for sure. If anything, his eyes can really have the whole galaxies inside him, I have never felt such attraction to anybody in my whole fucking life. But what can I do, I have my heart slip for every other "normal motherfucker" guy. To say the least I have had a crush on at least 100 guys from my childhood till now. I tend to lose my heart to anyone and then get it broken also very easily. I am a bit weak in this area, I tend to trust soo many worthless people, and believe me I have faced consequences of it, and the consequences have affected me on every level. There is a secret with me that always stays with me from the past school. I haven't told anyone yet. Not even Mia.