The Hiking !

Again I felt bored by my fucking monotonous life, therefore, came again to update the story. :) The above song is lit fav these days :) some Hindi may be in it too, but the English part is also amazing.

Here was I waiting for Mia to come back from the bathroom. She takes more than an hour to get out. Some people just take too much time in the bathroom. for me, it is just a matter of 10-15 mins. Why does bathing have to have to take much time, just spread the water through the whole body, leathering, and again water then done! Hoezayy!

"Mia would you come out or should I leave without you" I warned her, I can literally go without her if she even took one more minute. I heard some disturbances from in there until she said

"Coming! god, can't you wait for some seconds?"She was sounding irritated. 

While I was waiting I packed all of my stuff and rechecked the things for the last time.

Now we were all ready to go.

***********

"Students before we go for the trekking I want to be sure that you all would be safe, therefore I came up with the idea of dividing you all into teams, just to be sure that if anyone is in danger, their team member can help them."

What !! I wanted to do this all alone, I did not want a team to climb the fucking mountain. I can do it all by myself, it is as easy as fuck. This would totally ruin the mood. But if sir thinks so, who am I to intertwine in between, he must be thinking of the best right now. 

I looked over to Mia and nodded my head as if to give her a symbol to come by my side so that we would end up in the same team. If it were teams then she should always end up in my team. She dragged herself to my side as soon as she could. If she would be with me then I think, it could be safer, as she would heal me with her nice words if I ever get wounded, not saying that she isn't strong, but still, her words work better of a medicine. She was now standing on my left and if I have counted correctly, by making pairs of 2 from the starting then she would be with me.

"BOOMBAH THAT'S HOW YOU FIX THAT," I said to her.

She just smiled in return.

"Okay so now where ever you are take 8 feet backward."

We all took 8 feet back and now we all were in a circle. I don't get these tricks of making teams, first in the bus they made us sit with people we did not want to sit with. I mean, for me it was particularly amazing, if Noah did not sleep in the whole ride, I would've actually got a chance to be with him and just talk all way long.

He is charming even when he sleeps.

"So listen students, you all know what is a diameter, now whoever is coming in the diameter distance of yours, move and go with that person, he/she would be your teammate."

Wtf!  I thought completely different from it. This was ridiculous. Why make things difficult when we can already choose our team members. I would have happily gone with Mia, laughing all the way to the peak, and returned with the same joy, now I had to go with some stranger ass person, who would totally make the trekking "a living hell". Ahh, this is just shit.

When I looked in front of me in the diameter distance I saw Adrien.

Okay now, this is gonna be more awkward than I thought of and after the previous night this is just pure torture, he would obviously make fun of me for crying like a person stung with a bee, the whole way. I don't want to do this, really.