The Camp !! (07)

Yesterday I convinced the teacher to let Adrien work with me, and she did not defend much as she already had said to me that I can take the help of any student from the class.

We made a 3D representation of the "structure of the atom" and made the electrons revolve around it through the batteries connected to it. It was a realistic-looking model. Small details were still to be done but that is really the decoration part, all the mechanical stuff has been done. This project is really so much important for me because it is a national exhibition and people from all over the country would be there. The school has trusted me with this and I cannot let the guard down and relax, even for a bit. This year we are expecting at least 1st or 2nd position as last year we were 3rd and an improvement is really needed. All the teachers have laid their hopes on me and I cannot take a chance.

 Adrien did help me, I expected him to just sit around and create trouble for me, but he was in a different mood.

"Hey, I think you have not connected the battery terminals correct" I remember him saying.

"Oh thanks a lot, my bad"

"Yeah, you cannot expect a biology student to do good in physics"

"I would have argued on that but I can admit that I am weak on the physics part"

"Told ya"

Actually, if I think about it, I spent a good time with him. He can be good sometimes if he wants, but when he pisses me off, it really gets to me.  

But the real question is why am I thinking about him in the night at 1 a.m. I should have better things to do. He really affects people surrounding him, look at me only, wondering about him in the night instead of preparing myself for the NCC meeting tomorrow.

NCC is the "National Cadet Corps". It is the group of students who have an interest in stuff like marching, camping, and flag bearing. It is just like the boy scout group but instead, it has girls too. It is really fun to be in it since we get to do a lot of stuff by ourselves which makes us even more independent. It also helps in boosting the resume of the college application, extra 10 points for it, therefore I and Mia both took part in it.

Idk what to expect from tomorrow's meeting because it is the first one we are having after school started. Hope there would be something cool.

MESSAGE FROM AN UNKNOWN NUMBER---

Unknown person --- Hey am I talking to Emma?

Emma --- Yes, but may ik who am I talking to?

Unknown person --- It's  Noah

Emma---  Noah who?

Unknown person--- Oh you may not know me. I am from 12th D. 

Emma--- Oh okay but may I know the reason for contact?

Unknown person --- Actually I am the head of Group D in NCC camp and I think you are the head of group A. So I just wanted to acquaint myself with you before the meeting.

Emma--- Oh okay but I did not get the information of me being the head of group A.

Unknown person --- We tried to find you in the class and the ground in the last period but you weren't available anywhere.

Oh, I remember I was with Adrien in the lab maybe that is why I did not get the information.

Emma --- Oh yes I remember, I was in the lab for the Science project. Nice to meet you Noah but may I know from where did you get my number?