1

My name is Ellis. A typical book worm. I love to read any and all kind of books. Give me a book and I will love you forever.

So it seems like I died in an car accident. How unfortunate. But why am I in a baby's body. So this the so called reincarnation..???

Let me brief you on my situation right now. I am a baby. Maybe a five to eight months old, I am not sure. After observing for some time I couldn't see any father figure around just mother.

The place we are staying right now looks like a hut sometimes I could see trees and sky outside from the window but there isn't much i could do other then cry, look, poop.....

My mother sure is a beauty with bronze skin and red curls. I really like her eyes which are also red. That's not normal in earth. I am doubting we are not in earth slowly.

Did I mention that, mom speaks English. God that's reassuring at least learning new language wouldn't be pain in ass.

Its been few months. Right now mom looks little anxious. She keeps looking at the door and looking through the window outside.

I woke from good nap by the chilly wind on my face. I didn't dare to make a moment since I was so afraid.

"I will take her and take care of yourself." A very deep manly voice came from above. I moved my head to look around and saw very handsome male with glasses.

He was around his early thirties. Black hair and hazel eyes. He was carrying me wrapped in many cloth snugly in his chest.

He looked down at me. Ugh.. I think we had a little staring contest. I turned my head to look at mom. She was crying on the floor. That made me very upset.

"Ah...ah..mama" I winggled around to get to her. She looked up and rushed up to me caressed my face and cried more.

"My child! Oh my child! Angana please forgive me I couldn't take care you anymore. My child remember you are always loved by both your parents. Have a happy future for me child."

This upset me very much so I cried and tried to reach her but that guy was holding me very tightly. Then my mom took out a pretty pendant and hang it on me.

(A/n: Personally I think the pendant compliments the looks of both mother and daughter)

"Farewell Angana"

That was my last time meeting with my mother.