15

Anastacius was possessed by that idiotic and foolish ghost because of his insecurities yet he was able to love his daughter Jennette at the end. Which means he is conscious of the things around him. But refused to make them as his weakness until Jennette came along. Mother must have seen his true nature if she willingly put herself in danger.

Now things are very complicated because I would be heir of throne if the secret of my birth comes out. I am amazed at the fact that Claude still didn't come for my head since I look exactly like my mother and people already has been talking about me all around or grandfather must have done something to shut him up. Should ask grandfather about that. 

Currently I have returned to the main mansion and taking rest. Grandfather asked me to wait for him join for dinner,  finally he came after dealing with the mess that befallen our lives. We settled and the dinner was served.

"Grandfather how is he?" I asked as starter. "He was killed by Claude and the Blackmagic somehow still holding him together still now. He will live." he grunted out.

"Surely Claude would have asked around about me if he consider mother as a traitor." I stated as he sighed long and answered my silent question. "He did come after you couple of times but we made a deal of not letting you anywhere near around his country and he minding his own shit and leave you alone since your mother is no longer alive." 

That answered many question as to why I was hid in the vacation villa and the high security around me. I don't think Claude would just leave lose ends but its grandfather he facing so I think he relented.

That makes everything even more complicated since he should have planted some spies around us to monitor. I hope he doesn't find about the black magician or me anywhere near a black magician. For him it will enough reason to kill me.

"Grandfather it is safe to dump the black magician somewhere away  from us or better yet inside Obelia so that the royal family could solve their problem inside their country without involving us." I told my opinion as I have lost all my interest with interacting with my birth father when he is possessed by some ghost (No offence I am not old enough to face a lunatic) and more so when Claude might be planning to have my head.

"Sure sure lets do just that." My grandfather happily agreed to throw him out and gushed about how he is proud that I am his granddaughter and so on. 

A day of vacation would be nice.