2

Right now I am three tears old. That guy with glasses took me a very fancy mansion were no one other then the servants live.(A/n: its the above pic👆)

I am kind of the master of the mansion. There are no end to mysteries surrounding my origin of birth which gives me little headache.

I confirmed that I not in earth anymore and this is a new world. A whole new world. Its kind of exciting and at the same time scary.

The guy who brought me here is the head butler. He accompanies me almost all the time. Sometimes I ask him about my parents he answers that they have gone to a faraway place and wouldn't able to return.

I don't know if mother really died or this man is telling lies. Though I don't know my identity clearly I am treated very nicely by the servants.

 Though I don't know my identity clearly I am treated very nicely by the servants

(A/n: Maximillium ,the head butler)

The butler thought me how to read and write. Though I showed an abnormal amount of understanding and knowledge for a three year old he didn't show any shock just said "As expected."

One good thing is that there is a nice library in the mansion with interesting books to read. I spend almost all of my play time reading books.

There is just one really frightening thing that I found while reading about this world. There was a kingdom name Obelia.

The main stage were the novel who made me a princess took place. It was quiet a famous novel with even a manga. I liked it very much since I like to read reincarnation novels in my free time.

Thus to confirm that I am not involved in the main plot in anyway I was observing my appearance in a mirror with no one around.

Fortunately I don't have jewelled eyes nor blonde hair. Was what I thought before I got little suspicious of my pendant and removed it since I don't remove it at all.

There lo and behold I have jewelled blue eyes and red curls. I look just like a mini version of my mom with the simmering blue eyes. What have I landed myself into is what I thought first.

It was simply a horror that I am a no name character with very deep connection to the Obelia's royal family. I wore my pendant back and made sure no one saw my eyes.

This is simply a nightmare. There are too many questions. Who is my father and in what way am I related to the royal family and how did my mom got mixed into the royal family.

That was the day I said goodbye to my peaceful mind.