9

It was a regular day waking up and having a little session with grandfather for my knight training then bath and breakfast. After breakfast tutoring on etiquette, politics, and the likes.

Most of the time I learn by myself but having a knowledgeable person converse with you about things you learned and need to learn is very intresting. I am usually free afternoon when I spend most of my time browsing in library and learn magic from Michael.

Today I took a break and walked around the garden and felt the salty sea air and the flowers that bloomed quiet beautifully. The sun would set in an hour and evening was peaceful. I asked to alone so Maximillium didn't follow me.

I was wandering around when I came across a kitten sleeping on a stone bench. It was quiet scenic to see. The kitten looked quiet exotic with smooth fur and red marking all over. It opned its eyes which where deep black. I felt closer to it then I expected.

When I reached to take it. It let out a quiet growl? It doesn't seems to be a cat? The more I look the more I am sure its not a normal cat. So I took it and went to find Michael for answers.

When I asked what was this to the mostly stotic magician he had a rare look of suprise and said "A divine beast. No its your divine beast my lady." What? Is all I could think when he said its my divine beast.

I stared at the cat like divine beast in my arms and it looked back at me with tge same expression. Blank. "But what species even it is? It doesn't look like a cat but something feline...?" I looked back at Michael.

"It definitely a feline species maybe a panther or leopard" Michael said then asked if its okay to hold him and examined a little and comfrimed his previous statement.

"Oh." Is all I could say since I am not sure how to react then I took the beast and went find Maximillium to take care of it. Since it will grow big and have a flexible body maybe we could be partners and complete missions in future.

"Maximillium take care of Umbra. She is my divine beast." I said and handed her over and got ready to take a special training from grandfather.

  Please imagine red marks and black eyes