8

"Nice to meet you too Michael." I gave him a charming smile since he is going to teach and assist me doing magic. I could hear Maximillium's sigh after seeing my smile and I pretended that I didn't notice it. There wasn't any notes on reading minds in the novel so I am not in trouble but didn't Lucas saw through Athanasia's reincarnations by just looking at her for sometime. Ha, lets just hope he doesn't see anything it will only become troublesome.

"My lady would you like to explore the library?" Michael asked after noticing my curious gaze on the very big collection of the books. My eyes sparkled just thinking about going through all these books. So I send Maximillium to fetch some snack and started to browser with Michael.

"I would like some books on magic and history in Allerton family." I requested the books that I wanted to read. Michael immediately moved his hands and books from different sections came flying and descended before me. I took them and found a corner to sit and started reading through them.

I could feel the magicians burning gaze on me but I was already immersed in my read and didn't give two sh**s about my surroundings. Drowning in the knowledge from the books the time unknowingly. When I finally looked up it was already late at night.

"My lady you should go back rest." The head maid urged me. I collected all the books and left the library and went back to my new room. Taking a quick bath I went to sleep a dreamless sleep because of the exhaustation.

A month passed and I made Michael teach me magic which was in my opinion not bad since he is good at explaining. There was also various other tutors came to teach me other subjects.

Grandfather took my knight training under him and gave me personal training. With all these things I am quiet exhausted by the end of the day. Afterall there only so much a five year old can do (╥﹏╥).

There was something interesting about the Allerton family. The family has been present long before the founding of the kingdom and has been producing many well known heros and generals. They only retained their count title because of keeping a bit low key so they could protect the treasures they collected for all these years.

To be frank I don't think just staying count will keep them out of all the political drama and power struggles but hey this is something they followed for years and its really not gonna change anything.

Currently grandfather is head of second fleet which is required to protect the royal family and the other gates of the capital.

Since the second fleet is dedicated to protecting the royal family only. The house currently neutral in power struggle.

I don't like politics.