6

"Lady Elena was born with a weak constitution because of her early birth and she also had weak heart. Her health declined after she gave birth." Was all he said. She is dead.

I know that he wouldn't tell anymore then that. So I didn't ask about anymore details. "Where is her grave?" I asked. At least I want to know that. "I will prepare for a visit tomorrow my lady." He said. I turned back to see the sun already set.

I wasn't able to be there with her in her last day.Is maximillium really telling the truth? I wasn't able to sleep that night so the next morning I looked quiet haggard and prepared to visit her grave.

"I heard you wanted to visit your mother's grave." A gruff and deep voice sounded from the door way to my play room where I was fiddling with my pendant. I turned to look at my grandfather. He was wearing black military uniform. he looked powerful even though he is old. The pressure he had was quiet high. He held his hand to me.

"Yes I want to see her." I replied with little voice and stood up from where I was sitting and trotted towards him. He held my hand and lead me to the dinning hall. We ate in silence. After finishing breakfast he carried me out. I was surprised at first because it was the first time he held me. He took me to the stable.

"This is DeWitt." He introduced and took the reins from the soldier who brought the big grey war horse out. It was beautiful powerful horse with white patches around its eyes. We set off from the mansion. Made our way through the dense forest. The wind against my face felt refreshing. I relaxed a bit and leaned on grand father more.

"Your mother was easily ill so she spend most of her childhood here in the mansion. There was a place she liked to visit here when she feels stuffed. That's where we rested her." He informed as we entered a clearing. It was a cliff overlooking the vast forest. The wind was not too strong so it looked really beautiful. There was a tombstone near the cliff.

Grandfather carried me towards the tombstone and set me down. He kneeled beside me.

"Did she really leave?" I asked choking on my emotion. "She didn't want to leave you behind but there are things that are not in control with us. We could only accept it and move on." He embraced me and patted my back. I could see the overwhelming sadness in his eyes.

"I remember her. She looked beautiful like the sun." I cried clinging to my grandfather. He held me the whole time and said it will be okay. "Mom."

I don't know when I fell asleep. Its not surprising since I barely slept and cried the whole time. When I woke up I was already in my room and it was noon.

A week later we set off to capital.