Prologue

|||

My name is Narohana Piece. 

I'm the youngest daughter of the Piece family. 

Being the viscount's daughter is a huge privilege, especially because I can live peacefully without any work to do. Well, at least until I grow up. 

All I need to do is to know the basic history of Beaker Academy, and to know how to know the noble etiquette. 

Not that I'm going to keep it, anyways. 

To introduce myself a little more, I was a normal 19 year old girl when I died in a car accident. The Taxi I was riding crashed into another car, resulting in my death.

Yeah, I know. So cliched. 

Anyways, after dying, I was reborn in the world of [Robin's Dilemma], my favorite internet novel before I died. 

In [Robin's Dilemma], the main character, Robin, is the daughter of the countess. She is a beautiful young lady with wavy, long, light blue hair, orange eyes and a pure smile that could easily lure anyone. 

There are 3 male leads that fall in love with Robin. 

First, Sky Schwann. Sky is a shy but 'actually strong' kind of male lead. He is the duke's only son, and he has white hair and purple eyes. Sky is pretty much the main male lead, with his high status and beautiful looks. 

Second, Stella Neoheart. Stella is a male. He looks like a male, as well. I'm not sure why he was name Stella, but as Sky's best friend, Stella is the son of.. the marquess? I think I'm right. It's just that my memory is not that stable. Stella has long, black hair, so he ties it up in a bun. He's always smiling with his eyes closed, but his eyes are known to be a beautiful shade of green. Stella's sly personality is unknown to most people, especially because Stella doesn't like communicating with others. 

Finally... Lina? Lona? What was his name again? 

Sorry, I think I forgot. 

...

It's not my fault! 

Lina.. I think? Had the least screen time. 

He looks extremely normal, according to the book; he has brown hair and brown eyes. His personality is normal; he gets mad sometimes, but he isn't exactly nice either. Basically, what I'm saying is that this.. Lina is the least memorable person in the book. 

So, while every single reader was making fan clubs for Sky and Stella, I was quite literally simping for Robin.

Yeah, you heard that right. 

Robin was my favorite character, especially due to her bright personality. I really love that my position in the book, Narohana Piece, is Robin's best friend. 

The only problem is that Narohana is a villainess. A villainess that gets killed by the Lina person. 

Like, are you serious?

It would be way better to die by the hands of Robin, or maybe the other male leads. 

Why did it have to be the male lead that the author made for nothing? 

...

Okay, anyways, Narohana dies because she was in love with Sky. 

When Sky started to become friends with Robin, he also acted nice towards Naro; it was just in himself. Sky was an originally nice person, so that was understandable.

However, our poor Naro decided to herself that Sky was purposefully being nice to her, and started bullying Robin when Sky asked Naro to help him make Robin fall for him. 

In the novel, I was mad at Naro because I had a huge crush on Robin, but know, being Naro herself, I kind of feel bad for her, to be honest. Still, Naro shouldn't have done that. 

Oh, one more interesting fact about Naro is that her Magic talent is almost as great as a dragon's. 

She didn't know how to use it in the novel, but if I succeed in being able to use my full power, the situation for my life would be much better. 

Just a clarification for those who are confused: why am I so calm in an isekai situation? It's because 14 years already passed. 

|||