The fourth film: Jungkook

It's been nearly two weeks since my last video with Taehyung. I've been doing a lot of live streams on my own, whether it's with or without a partner. If I needed a partner, I would invite Mark, sometimes a mystery guest. If the audience guesses who I'm fucking with on my stream, I get to send that person a private video; whether it's just me showering, dancing, masturbating, or just me being cutesy while naked. I haven't done a porn with plot in nearly a month. The last time I did one was with Hoseok. A faint blush came onto my face as I remembered him. It wasn't very kinky or rough, but Hoseok was way more attractive than most of my partners. Not breathtakingly handsome like Seokjin. He doesn't have the ethereal-like beauty of Taehyung. Hoseok's beauty and attraction came from how... Bright he was. He was so positive. He radiated good vibes and hope that he made my days better. Even his smile was shaped like a fucking heart.

But anyway, I needed a new porno with a new partner. It's not that I didn't wanna do a porno with any of my previous partners, I just wanna spice up my variety.... Okay, that sounded really really bad. But, yeah, I wanted to try a different kind of plot. I discussed this with my manager, and she began looking for some partners for me to hook up with.

Later on in the week, on a Friday night, my manager, Sapphire, came up to me with a beaming smile. She basically ran to me, her breasts bouncing in her tight fitted t-shirt that hugged her breasts. "I have some great news for you~ Jeon Jungkook's original partner broke her ankle a few hours ago."

I raised my eyebrow at that, laughing in disbelief. "That's good news??" I asked, looking at her like she grew an extra breast on her forehead.

"Yes! It means that he needs a new partner for his film. C'mon, I already told him that you'll do it." She said excitedly. Sapphire grabbed my arm and began dragging me towards the elevator, her ass and breasts jiggling with every excited step. I was forced to follow her, stumbling every few steps because I had shorter legs than Saph.

We made it down to the first floor in search of finding Jungkook. Thankfully, we found him in the makeup room, getting a few touch ups on him. He wore these cute dark grey thigh highs with a garter belt holding them up. Jungkook had these beautiful muscular thighs, but the thigh highs made them look more cuter and plushy. He only wore this large black hoodie over him, so I didn't know if he was wearing any underwear beneath. The perverted part of my brain thought, I hope he isn't wearing anything underneath...

Jungkook glanced up after the stylists finished their work on him. He turned to me and Saph and grinned widely. "Lexi noona! I'm so glad you'll help me. Thank you so so so much." He said quickly, bounding out of his chair and running towards us, though he did almost slip.

I couldn't help but smile at him, feeling my heart flutter within my chest a little. Jungkook was just adorable sometimes. "It's not a problem Jungkook-ah. But can you please tell me what I have to do exactly? Sapphire didn't tell me anything."

Sapphire giggled to my left and just winked at me. "I'll let him explain it. Good luck dear~" Sapphire kissed my cheek gently before leaving, her hips swaying. She was always so affectionate to me. It was a lot to get used to, but it wasn't bad and I wasn't complaining.

Jungkook grinned widely and grabbed my hand. He began leading me towards a dressing room across the hall, not seeming to mind the stares he got. "C'mon, you need to change first noona." He began moving around in the room, grabbing clothes that I will have to wear. Eventually, he had it all laid on on a table and left me inside so I can change.

Thankfully, I take showers right before I come to work. Laid out in front of me is a women's suit; a light grey blazer with a white button up underneath, a light grey dress pants that flared a little at the bottoms. He even chose these pretty black heels. For undergarments, Jungkook grabbed a lacy black bra with a floral pattern. The material was mesh and lace, the lace flowers being the only thing that cover my nipples. The panties were lace and mesh also, fully covering my front but it can barely keep my ass inside. I thought I was putting it on wrong. I put on the outfit and smiled to myself in the mirror, fluffing my hair a little. The get up made me feel powerful and confident, the heels adding a bit more inches to my short height and the blazer buttoned at the middle to emphasize my waist. The pants hugged my ass perfectly but it was loose at the bottom. I didn't wear the button up, so it showed off a peak of my bra and breasts a little.