D-8: Interview with Lexi

A week has passed since Jimin's film. We both had separate meetings with Sapphire and Mr. Bang, so I had a few days off. Sapphire commented that the film was pretty short for us, but I told her that I didn't really feel much chemistry with Jimin yet. Truth be told, I think Jimin and I were just pushed together and didn't have any time to get to know each other for a bit.

But anyway, it's now a Monday and I finally came out of my studio to eat in the cafeteria instead of cooking my food in my studio. I wore a simple black spaghetti strap tank top and some short shorts, my hair up in a ponytail. As I got into the elevator, I saw a blur pass by me in the hallway before a larger body went into the elevator with me. I looked up at the man and smiled, bowing my head at him. "Good morning Hoseok-shi." I said cheerfully, making some space inside the elevator with him.

Hoseok grinned at me with his teeth on display, his mouth curving into a sort of heart shaped. "Hello~ Are you going down to breakfast? Can I join you??" He asked, tilting his head at me. I couldn't help but think that Hoseok was adorable when he did that; the way his eyes crinkled as he smiled, and the way his hair flopped to one side.

I nodded my head, smiling at Hoseok with a faint blush on my face. "Of course you can join me." I let Hoseok guide me to the cafeteria, following behind him as he bowed at other staff members and actors/actresses. Hoseok was always so friendly, people always stopped him to ask him about his day and his plans.

Finally, we came down to the cafeteria and grabbed a lunch tray. It was like a buffet style, with hot plates of food on several tables, coffee and tea machines on other tables, several refrigerators filled with drinks along the walls. There were several empty tables in the middle of the room that were open for dining. I went for the American breakfast route and had pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and sausage. Looking over at Hoseok, I saw that he went for French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and some ham.

I got us a table near the refrigerators, my plate on the table as I grabbed myself a banana milk carton. When I sat down, Hoseok got up to grab his drink, which was a bottle of orange juice. Hoseok sat down and smiled, a little pink tint on his cheeks. "Don't laugh at me, but I make a special breakfast sandwich. You can't laugh at me and you can't tell anyone how I make it okay??" He asked playfully, a teasing smile on his face.

I laughed softly before covering my mouth, nodding my head at him even as my eyes crinkled in amusement. I watched, curious as Hoseok began to butter up his toast. Then he put strawberry jam on the toast. It seemed normal at first, until he put the scramble eggs on top. Then strips of bacon, and some sausage. Hoseok had some difficulty folding the strange sandwich into a triangle, so I ended up laughing.

"Yah~ You said you weren't gonna laugh!" Hoseok whined playfully, a cute pout on his lips.

I shook my head with a smile, covering my mouth. "Sorry Hobi~ It's just- You're so adorable." I said, blushing softly. I don't know why, but complimenting Hoseok made me more shy than I thought.

Hoseok's pout turned into an amused smile, nodding his head like he agreed with me. "I know I'm adorable." He said, laughing softly before he firmly folded the sandwich in half and offered the end at me. "Try it. I promise it tastes good!"

Not wanting to displease Hoseok, I leaned forward and took a bite. Humming at the taste, I gave Hoseok a thumbs up. It was surprising delicious, savory from the bacon, but sweet from the jam. "Wow. It actually does taste good." I began to eat from my own plate, smiling slightly at the way Hoseok took a bite from his sandwich. "So... Is there a reason you wanted to eat breakfast with me?" I asked, sipping on my banana milk.

Hoseok wiped his mouth with a napkin before nodding his head. "Well yeah... I wanted to eat with you because you are cute and I like being around you." Hoseok answered truthfully with a blush forming on his cheeks. "A-and also because Mr. Bang wanted me to do an interview of you."