The audition

If someone told me 4 years ago that I would be standing in front of a camera, with only my panties and bra on, with several important company labels watching me slowly undress a handsome boy in front of me, I would have cackled at that person and called them delusional.

But here I am now.

It all started a few months after my freshmen year in college. We were celebrating our win in a soccer game and I went to my first frat party. I think it was the first time I ever took hard alcohol. That night, the frat boys decided to have me as one of their play things that night. A big gang bang happened that night. I was no virgin at the time, and I was hella horny at the time. But I didn't know that one of the guys set up a camera and began filming the whole thing.

The video became viral. The whole school expelled me for having sexual activity in their dormitories with several star students. My family disowned me for being a "disgraceful and dirty whore". I was labeled as a horny freshmen that fucked older students. I lost my chances of becoming an actress with my major on acting.

Now... Four years later, after living at friends houses and in my car, I'm in pornhub studios, doing my own casting couch. They gave me a simple task really. "Just do what you would normally do with a boyfriend or partner." Easy, simple. But the fact that there was like, three other people in the room watching me, along with a camera, made me more nervous.

It seemed my partner noticed too, so he leaned down and petted my hair. "Hey, it's okay. I can take the lead if you want." He said, an easy smile coming onto his face. He was a handsome man. Maybe around my age, with black hair and cute cheeks. I think his name was Mark.

Mark pulled his zipper down and let his pants fall, his boxers tight around a semi hard bulge. "Just gotta get me hard now sweetheart." Mark said softly, rubbing my lips before standing up to his full height.

I leaned up a little and dragged his boxers down, biting my lip as I stared at his cock. It wasn't the first time to see a cock. It wasn't even the first time I had sex. But still, I was nervous. I need the money... I need this job. If not, I might really have to become a prostitute on the streets. While this wasn't ideal, it's better than prostitution. I grabbed his cock with gentle hands and licked the tip slightly, looking up at Mark.

He bit his lip softly when he made eye contact with me. He gathered my hair up in one hand and guided my head towards his crotch. "Suck." Opening my mouth, I let his cock slide through, trying to prevent my gag reflex from causing me to cough. Thankfully, Mark wasn't really big. At least he didn't smell gross or taste gross like my exes.

I bobbed my head slowly, dragging my lips and tongue along the underside while my hands reached further down and fondled with his balls. I can hear Mark beginning to moan, making me a little wet in my panties. It's been a while since I had sex, and I've always got turned one when I hear my partners moan.

Feeling more confident, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and sucked on the tip, one hand stroking the rest of his shaft. He was beginning to harden up more, growing a little more thick. "Fuck... Lexi... You're doing great baby girl. Fuck~" Mark moaned loudly as I sucked his cock back into my mouth, deep throating it.

"Okay now switch it up. Mark, you need to make Lexi more horny." The casters said. I almost forgot that they were there.

Mark pulled away from my mouth and knelt down next to me. He pushed me onto the couch and opened my legs, rubbing my thighs with gentle fingers.

I opened up for him, biting my bottom lip as he dragged my panties down until they hung off one of my legs. Thankfully, I shaved this morning, so I was smooth down there.

Mark kisses my inner thighs before spreading my lower lips, making me gasp. I closed my eyes and moaned at the feelings that began rushing through me as Mark licked and sucked on my sex. My back arched off the couch at every suckle on my clit, my toes curled at every flick of his tongue, my head threw back when Mark began fingering me.