The fifth film: Namjoon

I grew immensely popular after my film with Jungkook. My Pornhub account was blowing up with notifications. More people subscribed to my channel which usually consists of my live streams and fan requests, sometimes the occasional porn with plot. It's only been a few days since the film and I already had over 10 offers today. Me and Sapphire discussed with the other stars and politely turned down each one of them. It wasn't that I didn't like the stars themselves, it's just that some of the plots they wanted to do were a bit extreme. One plot was about pissing inside someone's mouth. Another was about rape play, which is a big no no. Some of them were about glory holes, which I didn't really wanna do yet.

I was still pretty vanilla with my experience in sex. College was the only place where I did a gang bang, and it wasn't too bad, but I probably wouldn't wanna try it again yet. Especially since I'm still a rookie here.

It was about a week after Jungkook's film when I was approached by a Kim Namjoon on my way to my studio. He basically ran towards the elevator and stumbled inside, panting heavily. I held the door open for him, bowing politely as I moved to the side to make room for him. "Good afternoon Namjoon-shi." I said, flashing him a friendly smile.

Namjoon chuckled breathlessly, nodding his head. Cute dimples formed in his face. "Hello. Lexi... Right?" He asked, rubbing his neck slightly.

I nodded, smiling up at him politely. He was taller than I thought. I was a bit shorter than the average Korean women here since I wasn't fully Korean. Namjoon looked to be around 6 feet tall. "Yep. That's me. Is there something you wanted from me Namjoon-shi??" I asked, tilting my head curiously.

Namjoon nodded, placing his hands behind his back. "I was wondering if maybe... We can do a film together? You don't have to if you don't want to. I know that you've been getting more offers from others and you've been getting busier..." Namjoon trailed off.

I blushed a little, nibbling on the inside of my cheek a little. I found it cute how Namjoon was getting nervous. He was in the industry longer than me, and he was way more popular than me. He seemed really intimidating when I first saw him, but now he seemed more soft spoken and timid. "Umm... It depends on the plot."

Namjoon grinned widely, relaxing a little before he began to explain, "I was hoping of doing a more longer type of film. Something like say... Nearly an hour long film? And more plot, less porn. Y'know.... Like a movie or short film type of thing..." He looked at me shyly, like he was embarrassed of his idea.

I actually quite liked it. It was interesting. I told him exactly that. "I think that'll be a good idea. It's different. Tell me now when we get to my studio." I held my hand out, wanting him to take it so I can take him.

Namjoon chuckled softly before holding my hand in his. His hand was gentle in it's grip, but his fingers were rough with calluses. My cheeks warmed a little as he intertwined our fingers together. When the elevator opened, I led him towards the studio I used. It was a little bit in the back of the building, near the bathroom. The studio was small, maybe the size of a studio apartment with a simple four poster bed, a comfortable couch, and a desk that has all of my stuff like a desk top, stereo, speakers, and microphones. I also had a wooden drawer full of outfits and toys. I sat down on my desk chair and wheeled it towards the couch. "Sit down and explain it."

Namjoon sat down and nodded, his lips turned up in a slight smirk. "So I'm guessing you're leaning towards doing the film with me?"

I nodded, now fully interested. "I'm in. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be an interesting film."

Hot and cold (A short but not short 18+ film)

My boyfriend Namjoon is very... 50/50 I guess. He's like a coin. He can be one thing, then he can flip to another thing in a few moments. Sometimes it's just normal things. Like this one time: