28 ► Crazy Bludgers

It was now March and it was the day of Ravenclaw's game against Slytherin. They gathered in the locker room, waiting to head out on to the pitch.

"We can win this game," Kristen stated, "Just do your best and don't get cocky."

Her team nodded and they were called out on to the field. Soon, all of the balls were released and the game begun.

"The Slytherins have the quaffle. Higgins passes to Zabini, who passes to Smith, who passes back to Zabini, who shoots! Wood blocks the shot!" Alyssa commentated, "Weasley passes to Carter, who passes back to Weasley, who passes to Wood, who shoots! Savannah Wood scores! The score is now 10-0!

"Zabini now has the quaffle, he passes to Smith, who passes to Higgins, who passes back to Smith, who shoots! The shot is once again blocked by Kristen Wood! Ravenclaw has possession of the quaffle once again. Carter has the quaffle, he passes to Wood, who passes to Weasley, who passes to Carter, who shoots and scores! Ravenclaw is now leading 20-0!"

Harper and Dylan Richards, the Slytherin beaters, flew over to each other. They could tell that the game was not going well and would continue going that way unless something was done.

"We need to do something," Harper stated, "Otherwise we're going to get slaughtered."

"We could always try the 'take everyone out' method," Dylan suggested.

"That would land us in detention with the whole school hating us. Besides, Hufflepuff has tried it twice and failed both times."

"We're not Hufflepuff though."

"What we really need is some way to distract Kristen Wood. If we can distract her enough, we might be able to score enough goals so that it doesn't matter who catches the snitch, we still win."

Dylan slyly smiled. His twin automatically knew that he had some evil plan in mind.

"So you know how they're always trying to shove that Harry Potter shit down our throats in History of Magic? Well, do you recall what someone did to one of the bludgers in a game during his second year at Hogwarts?" Dylan asked.

"They enchanted it so it chased after him until someone stopped it," Harper replied.

"Well, I've been doing my research and I'm pretty sure I know the spell to successfully tamper with the bludger."