Peter x chris part two

He slowly opened his and instantly shut them again when a bright light assaulted his eyes, he opened them again more slowly this time and let out a groan, "how am I alive?" He asked what he thought was an empty room, he was proven wrong a voice answered him "you're in the hale house" a woman told him, she didn't necessarily look happy, but she didn't look happy or sad either, her face was a mask of hidden emotion.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before the boy finally asked where the man he loved was, He  jerked up "wait where is ?" He asked suddenly terrified and unable to say the name he wanted to soo badly "I'll take you to him" she said and started to move out of the room, the man jumped out of the bed and quickly followed her, they walked a few doors down she opened a door and walked in him hot on her heels.

When they entered the room he found the love of his life lying in the centre of a giant bed, he covered in bandages and was still asleep, he watched as the other man's chest rose and fell steadily, he rushed over and gently took the mans hand in his own "what happened?" He asked "wake him up first and I'll tell you both everything" she declared walking away. "Peter?" He asked the silent room he lifted a hand a slowly stroked Peter's stubbly cheek "we must've been out for a while if your beards already like this" he tried to say but choked on the words, "wake up Peter" when he got no response he asked again "please wake up you idiot" he almost begged.

He leaned over and pressed his nose against Peter's neck "please come back, Pete I-I need you" he whispered desperately but still he got no reaction, Chris pulled back with tears streaming down his face, "you did always like to make me wait" he sat there and spoke to Peter for hours trying to get him to wake up "you always like making me worry as well" he stood up and walked to the door "I'll find a way to get you back Pete, I'll burn the world down if I have to."

He made his way down the stairs and found Talia sitting in the lounge with what he presumed was Talia's son "no luck huh?" Talia pointed out the obvious "tell me what happened" he urged "you took the killing bullet that was meant for Peter, both of you passed out, unfortunately, the fighting didn't end there, it was a while before we could find help for you both" she met Chris' eyes "what did you do?" He asked already knowing where this was going "I bit you, I did it without your consent, yes, but I couldn't exactly let the hunter who saved my brother's life die could I? And well Peter would've been very annoying if I did" she said though she didn't look too happy about the whole thing.

"So I'm a werewolf, Peter's comatose anything you need to tell me?" He asked, she tensed slightly but continued to speak "your father is still alive, he ran away after shooting you, and I killed your sister" Chris took a deep breath and slowly let it out "I'll deal with my family later first we need to save Peter" "I have a friend coming to see him, they should be here soon" she explained, Chris nodded his head.

It took two hours for Talia's so-called friend to show up, Chris was pacing his head hurt and his chest was tight with worry, when the woman walked through the door and he got a good look at her he felt slightly better "Claudia" he whispered "Hi Chris" she answered softly "your gonna heal him?" Chris asked hopefully, "I'm going to try, but I won't know if I can until I see him" She could see hope slowly fade from his eyes.

He slowly nodded his head while Talia stood "follow me" She said solemnly, Chris followed them up the stairs and into Peter's room, he looked like he was in pain was Chris' first thought when he finally laid eyes on him again, he walked forward and only stopped when he was at Peter's side, he reached out a hand and took one of Peter's into his own, he placed his other hand on Peter's sweaty forehead, Claudia pleaded a reassuring hand on Chris' after a few minutes "I'm going to do everything I can to save him."

He nodded his head and went to move away from Peter "Chris" The unconscious man groaned, "Peter?" Talia asked but she didn't get an answer Peter seemed to calm down while everyone just watched him with a mixture of hope, confusion and worry, Chris looked at Claudia "Please can you both leave the room for a few minutes" Claudia held up a hand stopping Chris before he could argue "I need to be able to concentrate and I can't do that with you two in here" she explained.