Malec

"You what?" Magnus questioned taken aback, Alec blushed bright red "nothing it doesn't matter" he muttered turning his back on Magnus, Magnus was about to say something but got cut off when Alec's phones started to ring.

Alec let out a sigh of relief and answered the phone "yeah, yeah, ok I'll be there in a minute" he ended the call then turned back towards Magnus he opened his mouth to speak but Magnus cut him off with a fond smile "I know business calls, but don't take to long alright" Alec gave him a tight smile before leaving quickly.

"That was easier than expected," Izzy said with a smirk "how do I tell Magnus that I wanna be the little spoon?" Alec blurted out, Izzy started laughing, Alec blushed and started to walk away, Izzy quickly grabbed his arm "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh" she told him sincerely.

"Just help me," he asked completely embarrassed "this is Magnus he isn't going to laugh or reject you he loves you more than anything if you just tell him what you want he'll give it to you," Izzy told him with a reassuring smile.

"I know he will, I'd do anything for him too, but it's just embarrassing," Alec told her "I don't think so, everyone wants to be held by the person they love," Izzy said with a shrug "is Simon ever the small spoon?" Alec asked annoyed Izzy smirked at him "sometimes yeah, he gets stressed out and me holding him helps apparently."

"Ok, I'll just ask him" he tried to sound confident but it just came out resigned Izzy smiled as she watched her brother walk out of the room.

"You're back early," Magnus said happily when he found his boyfriend stood at their door, Alec took a deep breath then stated "I want to be the little spoon" he was blushing madly with embarrassment, Magnus just smiled at him sweetly "ok come on then."

He held his hand out and waited for Alec to take it before he led them to the bedroom he slowly undressed them both until they both just in their underwear, he climbed into the bed with Alec in front of him, he wrapped a strong arm around Alec's waist and pulled him close so they were pressed together.

Alec let out a content sigh "is this what you were trying to ask me this morning?" Magnus asked pressing a gentle kiss to Alec's shoulder, Alec nodded "I was too embarrassed to ask" Alec told him feeling a bit more confident now he couldn't see his lover.

"You know I'll do anything you want whether it's fighting to save the world or just holding you when you want me to," Magnus told him honestly, Alec turned his and pressed his lips to Magnus' "I love you" he whispered, "I love you too."

Alec turned his head away and snuggled closer to Magnus, feeling safe in the strong arms of his lover he fell asleep quickly with Magnus following along shortly after.