4- Therapy

To clarify about the second chapter with Estelle and Janus, if you haven't played Tears of Themis, Janus poisons Estelle and blames Marius before saying he did it because of a mood swing. Won't spoil the case completely, but I changed the story to keep Estelle alive, since she is a love interest in this harem fanfic.

"Oh! Are you okay ma'am?" The guy I bumped into asked and I sighed. I had to look up at him a bit. "I'm fine sir. Are you?" he smiled and nodded. "Yep, I'm fine." I sighed and nodded. "Sorry, I should've been watching where I was going." I sighed and he was examining me. "Um... is something wrong sir?" He smiled soon and spoke. "Hey, Izumi has told me about you! And I saw you on the news today. Good to know your leg is okay." "Oh, Yeah I'm fine. Well, I'll stop bothering you now. Glad to know you're okay too." He smiled and spoke. I was already walking away until he spoke.

"What's your name?" "Huh?" He smiled and spoke. "I have a feeling we might work together. I won't say why, but ask Izumi about Luke Pearce. Judging by the direction you came from, I'm guessing you were at Penny's Comfort Foods. I helped her during that case." "Hmm... I'll have to check with Miss Izumi, but for now, you may call me (L/n)." He nodded and smiled.

"Sounds good Miss Attorney. I do hope we can work together." I nodded and we walked away. I was confused and shrugged. I smiled and told them more popular places. I was happy until my leg started to hurt.

"Ah... my leg..." I mumbled and they looked at me. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" "I'm fine. My leg just hurts a bit." They looked at each other before speaking.

"Is there things like a taxi service here?" "No... we've never had a need for one before." I sighed and they sighed too until I heard a familiar laugh. It was Celestine. I was surprised and spoke.

"Ah, Miss Celestine. It's good to see you." "It's nice to see you too. Are you overworking your leg and are these your friends that you're spending the day with?" "It seems so and yes." I sighed and she nodded

"I can drive you home. You two can join as well." She offered and they nodded. "It seems like she knows you. Could you please ma'am?" "Of course. Just get in the back." They nodded and sat me back here before joining. I sighed and spoke.

"This is Celestine Taylor. She's one the highest up attorneys at Themis Law Firm." I sighed and they nodded. "It's nice to meet you Mrs Taylor. Were some old friends of hers." "Hmm... I recognize that voice... tell me, are you Matsuri Kizaguchi?" She was surprised and smiled. "I am... I'm surprised you know who I am..." "My husband is a new fan of yours. He showed me your music. I think that you're quite talented." She blushed and looked down.

"Oh... Thank you ma'am... I... I don't know how to respond." She smiled and spoke. "It's alright." She adjusted her mirror and Hayumi was nervous when he saw her staring. "And that makes you her husband, correct?" "R-Right. I'm Hayumi Kizaguchi." She nodded and smiled. "It's nice to know some of (Y/n)'s friends. When she came to Themis, she sometimes mumbled that she missed her friends. I'm guessing that was them." "Yes... they're the only friends outside Stellis I have... or at least, with people I consider friends." I mumbled and she nodded. We got to my house and she smiled.

"Now, Relax. We want you to be safe (Y/n)." "I'll try. I was just hoping it healed..." I sighed and she nodded. "I understand. Mr and Mrs Kizaguchi, please make sure she doesn't work that leg too much." "Right. We want her safe too." She nodded and we used the elevator to get up. I sighed as I limped there and they sat me down. Matsuri smiled and spoke.

"I'll make some tea and get an ice pack for your leg. Hayumi, why don't-" He was already stacking pillows as if my leg was in a cast and he put my leg up on the stack. I sighed and spoke. "It's not that bad." "Too bad. We don't want you to open the wound." I sighed and nodded. Mr Wing called my personal phone and Hayumi gave it to me. I sighed but picked up.