24- Cuddling

Going back and changing Izumi to Rosa like it's supposed to be, since my plans had changed. I originally wanted to put the reader in NXX, and wanted Izumi's codename to be Rosa, like in the game. But I can't think of how to casually just throw you in there. It'll happen overtime so please be patient with me and any mistakes I make.
This is mainly filler but next chapter should actually contain main story elements, I hope,
Also the children are just adorable.

In the morning, when I brought up the 'mom' thing with Huey, he blushed and mumbled.

"You're the second motherly figure I've had... I thought it would've made you happy like it did with her..." I was surprised and smiled. "It did make me happy. But I thought you were trying to replace her." He shook his head. "I remember her clearly, just... I really want you to stay as my mom..." I smiled and pat his head.

"Of course I can. I'll always try being a parent to you three." He nodded and smiled. The other two came out and Harry spoke.

"I'll be back." "Young man. Breakfast first." He looked and I spoke. "I support you going out. But not on an empty stomach." He sighed and Joey smiled.

"Pancakes!" She cheered and ran here. Huey was surprised as she sat next to him and I laughed.

"Yes. Here you go Joey. And you too Harry." He nodded and sighed as he smiled. "Thank you (Y/n)." He nodded and smiled.

I made myself some pancakes too and ate until I was called.

"Huh? Oh, Artem." I smiled and picked up. They were confused and I stood up. I left and went to the living room and spoke.

"Good morning Artem. Is something wrong?"
"No. Celestine is-"
"You have her! I'll do it for you!" I heard her as she took the phone. I was surprised until she spoke. "Hi (Y/n). Hope you and those kids are going good."
"I just made them pancakes. Do I need to come in? I'll get ready-"
"No." She simply said and I looked.
"Mrs Celestine?"
"You have the week off after that trial."
"But my job..."
"You aren't fired. Nobody is thinking of firing you. But I just want you to know that we'll be taking a company trip in three months. To Opaline Village, like I planned earlier this year." I looked and sighed.
"If you say so. Hopefully mom will still be chief..."
"I'm sure your mother is fine."
"Hope so." I sighed and mumbled. "You're certain about my work?"
"Unless we have more work than we can handle again, yes. I know you were stressed in that cell and during the trial. I can't add work to that."
"Okay... Thank you."
"Of course. You enjoy breakfast with those children." She hung up and I looked at the three.

"Sorry about that." They finished their food but waited. Harry was confused and I smiled. "My boss was just telling me that I have the rest of the week off. It's nothing bad." "Right." Huey tugged on my sleeve and spoke.

"I heard something about your mom... What was that about?" "My mom is the chief of Opaline now. She won't let what happened to you happen again while she's Chief." He was surprised and mumbled. "Can I meet her soon..?" "I'm sure that'd be fine. Of course, I'd need to check when she's ready to meet you. Joey, Harry, would you two like to join us?" Joey smiled and cheered.

"Who would we meet?" "My mom. If you want to refer to her like family, you'd call her grandma." "Grandma!" She smiled and Harry spoke. "She's not your real grandma." "I know! But I still wanna know grandma!" She cheered and Harry smiled.

"I'll go too, if Joey is." Joey looked and he smiled. "Just to keep you safe." "Oh, okay!" She cheered and he nodded. I finished eating and smiled.

"Alright. Brush your teeth then you can do what you'd like." Joey smiled and hugged my leg. "Auntie! Can your friends come over again? I like his stories!" She cheered and I looked.