6- Grant Case

Other person is MC. I'll put a clearer picture of her later since she's a rival.

Ms Mendoza returned with the sushi we ordered as well as lunch for everyone and she smiled when she saw us. "Ms Marino and Ms (L/n)! It's good to see you both out of the office!" She cheered and I smiled.

"Hello Ms Mendoza! It's good to see you too!" I smiled and Ms Marino nodded.

"We are going to eat in my office. But... I did get cute little (L/n) to try modeling." I sighed and looked down. "I don't like it. I'm comfortable in the court..." I mumbled and she smiled. Ms Mendoza laughed and nodded.

"I'll bring this to your office. I'm glad to see you happy Ms Marino." She nodded and I stared down. I sighed and we returned to the office with our food and Ms Marino smiled as we ate.

"Such a shame you don't like modeling. I'd love to have you working here." "And I like working in the court." I sighed and she nodded. I smiled and sighed. We ate in her office until my phone was ringing. I went outside and picked up when I saw it was from Artem.

"Yes Mr Wing? What's wrong?"
"Could you come in the firm soon? Today preferably. Were getting one too many cases and would like you to take some."
"Ah, of course! I'll be there after lunch."
"Sounds good. Thank you (Y/n)." I hummed a bit and hung up. I reentered and spoke.

"I'm sorry Ms Marino. But I have to go soon." She sighed and nodded. "Very well. I guess that's fair enough." I smiled and spoke. "I do want to stay for lunch, but I have to go after." She nodded and smiled. "Sounds good to me. Oh, and you can take the rest of the food home if you'd like." "Oh, are you sure?" "Yes. Especially since I'm going to use that picture of you. Yes I'm going to edit some things, but I'm still going to use it. And I'd just toss what's left if I kept it." I sighed but smiled. "At least you're telling me... alright then Ms Marino. I... will probably be taking it home." She nodded and smiled.

We finished eating and spoke a bit more before I had to go.

"Jen, could you carry out the food for Ms (L/n)? And drive her home?" "Of course. I'm still just relieved to see you happy." She nodded and smiled. We walked out and Ms Mendoza looked at me.

"Thank you for agreeing to this." "No problem. I'm glad to help. If Ms Marino still needs someone to talk to, I'm still an option if needed." She nodded and smiled after she asked the driver to start driving to my apartment. I smiled and she nodded.

"It's good to hear that Ms (L/n). I owe you so much. Mode de Vénus wouldn't be anything without Ms Estelle." I nodded and smiled. "Her clothes are amazing, I'm just not used to wearing clothes like it. So, I'd like to see Mode de Vénus continue to do well." She nodded and smiled. "Ah. Were here. Have a good day Ms (L/n)." "Thank you. I hope you and Ms Marino do as well." She nodded and I carried the food in.

I smiled when I saw the two. Hayumi was writing down notes for another story while Matsuri looked over his shoulder and was holding him. "Hm? Welcome back (Y/n)!" "Hey. I can't stay for long, but I just came here to put this in the fridge. It's good to see you both up." I smiled and she nodded while Hayumi looked up.

"What's that?" "Some sushi. The lady I was with let me take it since she'd just toss it out if she kept it. You can have any you want. And have you both eaten lunch?" "We basically just got back from lunch." Hayumi told me and I nodded. "Ah, that's good. Now, I have to go to my work office. I'll see if I can call my last client about the case and if you can rewrite it." He nodded and smiled. I got in the office and smiled.

Mr Wing was waiting here and spoke. "There you are (Y/n)." "Oh, Hello Mr Wing! What cases do I need to take?" "This is actually a case Celestine told me we should do together..." He sighed and I nodded. "Alright then. What is it?" "Follow me." I nodded and followed him to his office. He gave me a tablet and pulled up the digital desk screen.