21- Resolution

I HAD SOME INSPIRATION FOR THIS AGAIN! NOT AT THE END BUT I HOPE ILL MAKE IT UP! IM SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK, SO I HOPE CUTE MC WILL MAKE IT UP!
Baby Rosa Baby Rosa

Estelle's POV

"(Y/n) can't pick up?" I asked Jen and she nodded.

"Yes. For some reason, I was simply directed to a message saying she couldn't pick up..." She mumbled, worried. I was too and thought before she got a call. I looked and saw Janus's name on it before scowling.

"Oh... him..." She smiled and spoke. "Maybe he wants to get in contact with her again too." I watched and she picked up before gasping.

"She's what?" She panicked and I was confused.

"Jen?" I asked her and she looked at her phone, where it seems as though Janus had hung up. She was surprised and I spoke as I stood next to her.

"What's wrong?" "(Y/n)'s apparently in prison... She's been framed for a murder!" I was surprised and panicked.

"She was framed? And she's being held in prison with actual violent criminals?" She nodded and mumbled. "He said that she seemed okay... But I'm still worried..." We both looked and Jen spoke.

"I'll check on her myself. Please, you just need to focus. I'm sure (Y/n) will be fine." I hesitated but nodded.

Reader POV- Next day

Kendricks had teased me, balancing her chin on the back of her hands.

"Well, aren't you popular? Just getting meeting after meeting." I sighed and spoke. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever Kendricks. It's just my colleagues trying to prove me innocent." She shrugged and spoke, gently taking some of my hair and running it through her fingers.

"Have you thought about my offer?" "Ms Kendricks, I will be proven innocent because I've done nothing wrong." I firmly told her and I calmly took her hand away. She sighed and shrugged, sitting back.

"Oh fine. If you say so." She sounded disappointed, but I just ignored it, since Captain Morgan unlocked the door.

"You've got a visitor, Ms (L/n)." I was confused but nodded, wondering who would be visiting me.

When I got to the visiting hall, I saw Ms Mendoza and I was surprised.

"Oh! Ms Mendoza! It's good to see you again." She looked worried but relieved once she checked me quickly.

"You're okay! Why are you here?" I smiled and sat across from her, with a glass barricade between us of course.

"Somebody framed me for murder. Oh, but don't worry. I'm being kept in a holding cell, not an actual cell. Of course, the woman with me is kinda annoying, but she hasn't made any attempts to hurt me." She sighed in relief and nodded.

"Mr Beaufort told me what happened after I tried calling you... Both Ms Marino and I are relieved that you're okay..." She told me quietly and I nodded. "I'm going to be fine. It's only one piece of evidence against me, and Mrs Celestine has decided to take the case." She nodded and smiled.

"Ms Marino will be relieved to hear." "Yeah... I don't know why anyone would frame me... But I just hope it'll be done soon." She nodded and smiled.

"I'll go tell Ms Marino so she doesn't panic and come here herself." I nodded and smiled to her. "Thank you Ms Mendoza. I'll call her when I'm freed." She nodded and stood up as our time was ending.

"I'll hopefully see you soon." I nodded and stood up as well, returning to my cell.

Trial