16- Janus

Janus Beaufort photo above. I got it from the tot wiki, so that's where it's from.

Saturday

Does this feel like I'm trying to be in a date? I don't want him to think that but these are some of the more casual clothes of mine...

I looked in the mirror and sighed. "Nope. Not date clothes, just casual ones. I'm good." I smiled and walked out. Harry yawned as his friends were over. They looked as I walked out.

"Ah, so that's the attorney?" "Yep. Morning Ms (Y/n).." "Morning Harry. And the four of you. Please don't cause a mess or somehow give me a noise complaint. And also, I don't want Joey hurt or left alone." They nodded and the tallest guy laughed.

"You aren't even related to them. And you're so worried." I was checking that I had my things in my purse and spoke. "Well I still care about them. So of course I'm worried. Oh! Do you need to order food? Do I need to make anything? Or is there something you need? You can call me if anything comes up Harry." He nodded and mumbled.

"I think ordering would be best... Thanks Ms (Y/n)." I nodded and smiled. "Well, I don't know how much you'd need, but..." "Just a pizza is fine." One of the girl's smiled and I looked. I nodded and smiled. "Then here's 100 stellin. Is that enough Harry?" He checked and nodded.

"Plenty. Thanks Ms (Y/n)." He nodded and sighed. "You look ready to go out on a date." "Crap..." I sighed and the tallest one spoke again, smiling as he asked me a question.

"Do you not cuss or something? We are college students, so it's not like we don't know what they mean or think they're illegal anymore." I smiled as shook my head as I sighed. "I don't want to be unprofessional and cuss in court. So I've stopped myself from cussing a while ago. Trust me, it's not good when lawyers cuss in court." I sighed and he nodded.

"Ah I see. Still, I would recommend a jacket or something. So it at least seems like less of a date. Since it's a common trope for the man to give the woman his jacket in movies." The other lady laughed and teased. "Oh? Been watching romance movies now Matsu? Still trying to convince yourself?" "I am straight!" He blushed as he yelled. I laughed and Harry sighed.

"Auntie... it's loud..." Joey mumbled as she walked out of her room with her bunny stuffed animal, rubbing her eyes. She saw me and smiled. "Oh! Pretty Auntie!" I smiled and picked her up. "I'm sorry. I'm sure they don't want to be loud. But they're Harry's friends. And I'll be out for a bit. Just be good and listen to Harry please." "Okay! Will I get cherry after?" I smiled and pat her head as I sat her on the couch.

"Of course you will. As long as him or his friends don't spoil you." I sighed as I brushed her hair. She smiled and Ms Mendoza called. I put my earpiece in and spoke.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Are you here Ms Mendoza?"
"Well I'm at the apartment. But... you moved out for those kids, didn't you?"
"Shoot! I forgot to tell you the new address. That's right, I did. I'm sorry." She laughed and spoke.
"It's okay. Mr Beaufort is just concerned he looks like he's going on a date."
"Yeah, me too... I've already been told it looks that way..." She laughed and spoke.
"Well, assuming nobody recognizes him, they can especially leave him alone if they even suspect it's him. After all, he's not in a relationship."
"That's true. Okay! I sent you the address. I hope it's not a bother." I smiled after I had Joey's hair brushed.
"Not at all. But is it another apartment?" I heard her get in the car and input the new address.
"No, it's a real house. So you can knock on the door."
"That's good to know then. I'll let you go. By your footsteps, you seem stressed."
"I told you at the case, I am still a fan. This just makes me nervous and as I said, it feels like I'm ready to be on date... I don't want to seem like a crazy groupie either..."
"Okay, calm down. I'll let him know as well. After all, when you last saw him, he wasn't in a good state of mind. So he's nervous you still think of him like that. Just discuss your worries in the car. Okay?"
"Right... Thank you Ms Mendoza."
"Of course. Now, I'll let you go. Just calm down." I hummed a bit in response and hung up.