𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 + 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

falling like the stars - james arthur"i swear to god, when i come home, i'll never let go"

"i swear to god, when i come home, i'll never let go"

those eyes - new west
"and when we're apart, and i'm missing you, i close my eyes and all i see is you"

lucky - jason mraz and colbie caillat
"i keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard"

ocean eyes - billie eilish
"i've never fallen from quite this high, fallin' into your ocean eyes"

fallingforyou - the 1975
"i think i'm falling, i'm falling for you"

my favorite clothes - rini
"i fear the day might come that i will see you with another man, as much as it hurts me in the feels, i hope he holds your hand"

are you bored yet? - wallows and clairo
"i don't know where we're going, but i'd like to be by your side"

i've got a huge crush on you - snckpck
"holding hands at the park until the day turns to dark, i don't care what the heck we do as long as i'm with you"

island in the sun - weezer
"we'll run away together, we'll spend some time forever, we'll never feel bad anymore"

before you go - lewis capaldi
"would we be better off by now, if i'd let my walls come down?"

million little reasons - oscar lang
"there's a million reasons i want you near, if i tried to write them down, i'd run out of ink"

someone you like - the girl and the dreamcatcher
"i won't be your savior either, couldn't even if i tried, but i think i could be someone you like"

heart like yours - willamette stone
"how could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine? how could i live before? how could i have been so blind?"

in love - khai dreams
"i call your phone and hope to hear, your voice and all over again i am in love"

falling so in love with you - rome hero foxes
"oh and the way she sounds when she's calling my name, her voice is so sweet like a whisper, but it wears me so thin like the rain"

one last dance - us the duo
"just a few seconds before it's my time to go, hello my god and my love at last i am home"

the moon song - walker burroughs
"even if we feel the same, oh, you and i we're billion miles away"

i guess i'm in love - clinton kane
"when i overthink the little things in my head, you seem to always help me catch my breath"

watch you sleep. - girl in red
"i never get, bored of lookin' at you, cause every time, i see somethin' new"

this is how you fall in love - jeremy zucker and chelsea cutler
"so pull me tight and close your eyes, oh, my love, side to side"

i love you, i love you. it's disgusting - broadside
"if i had spent my dying breath convincing you of nothing less, you're lovely"

take me home - us the duo
"i won't be happy 'till i'm with you, home for me is where you are"

she chose me - bruno major
"whatever i did, i did it alone, and then she came along, now i'm not alone, since she chose me"

like someone in love - bruno major
"lately i find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars like someone in love, sometimes the things i do astound me, mostly whenever you're around me"

cliché - mxmtoon
"i looked up at your face and those eyes they drew me in, it was too late for me, and that's what we were, a simple cliché"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:this is the playlist for his story, whether it's because of the lyrics' meaning, how it represents a relationship between characters, or just the sound of the music

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
this is the playlist for his story, whether it's because of the lyrics' meaning, how it represents a relationship between characters, or just the sound of the music. there also may be some foreshadowing ;)

i'm adding and removing songs to this playlist constantly, so i recommend using the one i've provided unless you want to check back constantly. if you have any recommendations then feel free to comment <3

you're also never obligated to listen to this playlist. i usually create them for myself and decide to share them with you because they give me inspo